Resorts World Sentosa: A Legacy of Sustainability
GENS Sustainability21 framework been built on five pillars of Environment, Marketplace, Customers, People and Community. The five pillars, which are aligned with the national and international interests, have enabled us to sharpen our focus on pertinent ESG issues, develop policies, set performance targets and action plans to support strategic commitment of Genting Singapore to be a brand leader in sustainable integrated resort developments.
Our commitments :
- Reduce energy consumption and maximize energy efficiency through energy-efficient systems and solutions, green building and adoption of renewable energy
- Waste reduction and recycling: Identify innovative ways to drive 3Rs and effective waste management across the resort
- Water efficiency and closed loop: Reduce water consumption and closed loop system e.g. rainwater harvesting
- Biodiversity: Adopt holistic biodiversity conservation approach to preserve and build supportive relationship with our environment
- Responsible sourcing: ensure materials are harvested in sustainable ways and minimize environmental impact of “used” products
- Inclusivity and Diversity: Provide a fair, diverse and inclusive work environment, safe and healthy work place for our employees
- Community: Give back and invest in the communities and environment in which we operate
Our Sustainability Focus
To view Resort World Sentosa’s Sustainability Report 2020, click here.