Get scuba-certified right here in our Open Ocean Habitat. Experience your first enthralling open water dive in the company of over 40,000 captivating marine animals, including the giant manta ray and goliath grouper!
Before Visit Advisory
- PADI eLearning: Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving through PADI e-learning platform. This self-learning has to be completed before practical session.
- Practical learning phase 1: Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba diving skills in a small group.
- Practical learning phase 2: Open Water Dives at Open Ocean Habitat, S.E.A. Aquarium.
- Price Includes learning materials (PADI eLearning®), certification, dives and equipment.
- Participants would require basic swimming skills.
- Able to thread of float in water which is too deep to stand in
- Swim 200m without aid or 300m with snorkel, find and masks
- A parent or guardian (21 years old and above) must be present to authorise participation and sign the health declaration and liability forms. for all programme participants who are below 18 years old.
- Participants must NOT be due to fly within the next 18 hours.