Get scuba-certified right here in our Open Ocean Habitat. Experience your first enthralling open water dive in the company of over 40,000 captivating marine animals, including the giant manta ray and goliath grouper!
Advisory: Before Visiting
- Weekday classes are available upon request, subject to availability and a minimum of 4 participants per booking.
- For enquiries or assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PADI eLearning: Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving through PADI e-learning platform. This self-learning has to be completed before practical session.
- Practical learning phase 1: Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba diving skills in a small group.
- Practical learning phase 2: Open Water Dives at Open Ocean Habitat, S.E.A. Aquarium.
- Price Includes learning materials (PADI eLearning®), certification, dives and equipment.
- Participants would require basic swimming skills.
- Able to thread of float in water which is too deep to stand in
- Swim 200m without aid or 300m with snorkel, find and masks
- Participants must complete and sign the liability and medical/health declaration forms onsite before diving. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent/legal guardian (above 21 years) present onsite to complete and sign the liability and medical/health declaration forms.
- Participants must not engage in air travel within 12 hours for a single dive and within 18 hours after repetitive dives, from the end of the dive(s).
Terms and Conditions
- Registrations are only confirmed after full course fees are received. Classes and slots will still be available for public booking.
- E-Learning materials will only be issued after payment is made.
- Full or partial refund of course fees is not applicable once digital materials are issued, such as e-Learning materials.
- Participants are strongly advised to read the instructions and review the liability and medical/health declaration forms prior to registration. Chronic health conditions, certain medications, and/or recent surgery may require you to get written approval from a physician before diving. For clarification, please contact email@example.com.
- Participants are must not fly in an aircraft within 18 hours of completing the course.
- Participants who did not complete or defer the course more than 1 month from date of registration will be charged the full course fee.
- Participants who arrive late may be denied participation, as this will cause delays to other student divers.
- Participants who did not show up for the course will be considered withdrawn. Refunds will not be applicable.
- Photography is not permitted on all training grounds, in back-of-house areas and during in-water training.
- Only course participants are permitted within the training grounds and back-of-house area.
- The minimum age for participation is 10 years old. The class date must be on or after the 10th birthday of the participant.
- All theory (e-Learning) segments must be completed before the 1st day of practical class. Participants with a partially completed or incomplete e-Learning record will be denied participation in the class.
- Classes may be extended, adjusted, or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, such as weather conditions.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to amend or change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to cancel or postpone reservations due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to deny participation.