There’s no better way to get your first taste of diving than our beginners’ programme. From understanding the fundamentals to learning about safety and equipment, our PADI instructors will guide you every step of the way. Best of all, you’ll get to descend up to 12 metres in our Open Ocean Habitat for a breathtaking encounter with majestic mantas, giant groupers, sharks and more – an experience available nowhere else in Singapore.
Advisory: Before Visiting
- Classes run from Tuesday to Friday weekly, with a maximum of 4 participants.
- For enquiries or assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The session takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
- Students will undergo basic theory, introduction to diving equipment, and experience a confined water and open water dive.
- Price includes a booklet, certificate of completion, dive and equipment.
- Participants must complete and sign the liability and medical/health declaration forms onsite before diving. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent/legal guardian (above 21 years) present onsite to complete and sign the liability and medical/health declaration forms.
- Participants must not engage in air travel within 12 hours after a single dive.
Terms and Conditions
- Registrations are only confirmed after the programme fees are fully paid.
- Strictly no refunds will be applicable after registration.
- Participants are strongly advised to read the instructions and review the liability and medical/health declaration forms prior to registration. Chronic health conditions, certain medications, and/or recent surgery may require you to get written approval from a physician before diving. For clarification, please contact email@example.com.
- Participants who arrive late may be denied participation.
- Refunds will not be applicable for participants who withdraw or do not turn up for the programme.
- Photography is not permitted on all training grounds, in back-of-house areas and during in-water training.
- Only programme participants are permitted within the training grounds and back-of-house area.
- The minimum age for participation is 10 years old. The class date must be on or after the 10th birthday of the participant.
- Classes may be extended, adjusted, or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, such as weather conditions.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to amend or change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to cancel or postpone reservations due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to deny participation.