Benefits of Ariba
- One shared platform for procure-to-pay collaboration.
- Increase transparency and process excellence on procure-to pay processes.
- Increase opportunity for new businesses.
- Increase efficiency by removing paper based / manual communication between RWS and our Suppliers.
- Increased visibility with automatic and real-time updates on your documents. (e.g. invoice processing, payment status updates)
- Increased control and better fraud management.
- Reduced invoice processing time through automated processes reducing risk of late payment.
- Improved relationship between RWS and all our suppliers through enhanced service and higher customer satisfaction.
- Reduced processing costs, lower carbon footprint.
Difference between Standard & Enterprise Account
As an Ariba Network Supplier, there are 2 types of Ariba Network accounts that you can choose from. The right one for you is based on your business model and how you think you can best achieve your e-commerce and sales goals.
Standard Account: Basic functionality, completely free for Suppliers.
Use familiar e-mail tools to transact with customers digitally while reducing costs. Plus, gain visibility into when you can expect payment from your customers. With the standard account, you can:
- Collaborate on contracts,
- Receive orders and send invoices,
- Track invoice and payment status,
- Transact an unlimited number of documents,
- Use a centralized portal for all Ariba Network, transactions.
Enterprise Account*: Advanced capabilities to transform your business
An enterprise account provides everything the standard account offers, plus ways to grow and strengthen your business through Ariba Network. With the enterprise account, you can transform your operations with full ERP integration, leading to automated workflows, faster sales and fulfillment cycles, and reduced errors. Additional advantages include:
- Supplier-managed catalogs,
- Unlimited RFP responses through SAP Ariba Discovery,
- Supply chain collaboration,
- Priority customer support.
*Subscription and transaction fees are applicable depending on the usage.
1. Frequently Asked Questions
2. Helpdesk: SAP Ariba Customer Support
Click here for SAP Ariba Customer Support assistance. Choose your communication preference.
Available Communication Preference:-
- Get Help by Email
(Supplier to fill in the required information in the web form. SAP Ariba Customer Support shall response within 24 hours.)
- Get Help by Phone Support
(Supplier to fill in the required information in the web form. SAP Ariba Customer Support shall response within 5-10 minutes.)
- Get Help by Live Chat
(If “Live Chat” icon is green in color, this means there is a team available to chat with the Supplier right away. If this icon is greyed out, Supplier to select other communication method.)
- Get Help by Attend a Live Webinar
(Ariba hosts webinars on a variety of topics (registration, invoicing, participating in events and more) that show you how to use the software. Registration is required to attend the live webinar. For more information, refer here.
3. Helpdesk : RWS Supplier Support