Covid-19 Safe Management Measures
Singapore law prohibits social gatherings in any hotel room/suite/villa/area of more than five individuals and a breach of this prohibition constitutes a criminal offence. Notwithstanding the size of the hotel room/suite/villa and/or any other terms and conditions of the reservation, in the event of a breach of this prohibition by you and/or your visitors, RWS shall be entitled to impose charges of up to $3,000, which is accepted and acknowledged by you as representing a reasonable and genuine pre-estimate of the losses and/or damages that will likely be incurred by RWS as a result of the breach of the prohibition by you and/or your visitors. RWS shall be entitled to charge your credit card and/or utilize the cash deposit placed by you (if any) to offset against any outstanding sums including the aforementioned charges of up to $3,000 due from you to RWS arising from or related to your stay at the hotel. You also agree to indemnify and hold RWS harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, costs, liability or expense (including fines, composition sums and/or legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which RWS incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from any non-compliance.
RWS reserves the right to reject any subsequent reservations made by you and/or your visitors who fail to comply with the Covid-19 requirements imposed by the Singapore Government and/or RWS’ safe management measures.
- Check-ins commence after 3pm on the day of arrival. To reduce overcrowding in the lobby area, check-in timings will be staggered as part of our safe management measures. It is compulsory to specify your preferred check-in time. To use the pool or gym, simply reserve a time slot online or upon check-in. Please follow the check-in time assigned strictly . Kindly note that we are unable to accommodate early check-in and late check-out requests.
- All guests who stay overnight must be registered with the hotel’s Reception. A maximum of 3 guests will be permitted in each room. All non-registered guests shall not be permitted to stay overnight in the rooms beyond 11pm. If the room is booked under your name, please ensure that your guests are duly registered with the hotel’s Reception.
- Where there are more than two (2) adults in a room, the third adult will be chargeable. Children twelve (12) years old and under are allowed to stay free of charge when using the existing bed(s).
- Your room preference and bed configuration is subject to hotel availability upon check-in.
- Complimentary hotel facilities are for the exclusive use of registered guests only.
- Guests who book rooms with breakfast included (single/double occupancy) will be entitled to a maximum of 2 daily breakfasts for adults. Additional breakfasts may be requested at check-in, at additional costs.
- Room charges will be billed upon check-in for online/web room-only bookings, except for payments made by Alipay and UnionPay. Credit card information provided at the point of booking is for guaranteeing the booking only. Credit card information provided does not require the cardholder’s signature and constitutes the cardholder’s approval for us to manage or process your booking and payment made.
- RWS reserves the right to cancel or modify room bookings where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity, or under other circumstances where it appears that the bookings contain or resulted from mistakes or errors.
- RWS reserves the right to substitute the hotel and/or type of room booked in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Payments made by Alipay and UnionPay will be charged at the point of online/web room-only bookings.
- No-Show Policy: In the event of a no-show, the full duration of the hotel stay will be charged to your credit card.
- Cancellation and Amendment Policy: You can cancel or amend your booking 72 hours prior to the confirmed check-in date. All cancellations or changes must be made by email (email@example.com). Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the check-in date will be subject to a charge for the full duration of the stay, which will be automatically charged to your credit card.
- Except as provided in the Force Majeure clause below, RWS may terminate the booking for good cause with immediate effect; in which event, RWS may elect to retain all amounts paid to date by you and may pursue any other remedies to which RWS may be entitled hereunder or as a matter of law. However, if the booking is terminated by RWS for any reason other than for good cause or force majeure, then RWS shall, with your agreement, either refund all monies paid by you to RWS to date, or RWS will retain all monies and reschedule the booking to a mutually agreeable date.
- Force Majeure: In the event an act of God, war, industrial action, terrorist attack, fire, flood, earthquake, riot, strike or any other event beyond RWS's reasonable control (other than inclement weather which is governed by the clause below) prevents the booking from taking place on the scheduled date, RWS will do one of the following at your choice: (i) refund all monies paid by you and consider the booking cancelled; or (ii) retain the monies paid and apply them to the booking at a rescheduled date mutually agreed upon by RWS and you. The failure of either RWS or you to comply with any provision of the booking due to an act of God, war, industrial action, fire, flood, earthquake, riot, strike, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or any other event outside of the control of either party will not be considered a breach of the booking.
- You hereby acknowledge that your use of the hotel(s) (“Accommodation”), RWS’ premises (the “Resort”) and facilities (the “Facilities”) and/or any other facilities located thereon under these Terms is subject to RWS and/or its tenants or licensees’ operations. You agree not to interfere with or impede in any way RWS and/or its tenants or licensees’ operations, in the course of your use of the Resort, the Accommodation, the Facilities and/or any other facilities located thereon. You shall ensure that your activities do not materially interfere with personnel working at the Resort, the Accommodation, the Facilities and/or any other facilities located thereon. In the event that you cause injury or inconvenience to RWS, RWS shall have the right to terminate the booking forthwith at its sole discretion. Any costs or expenses RWS reasonably incurs as a result of interference or impediment caused by your activities in the course of your use of the Resort, the Accommodation, the Facilities and/or any other facilities located thereon, shall be reimbursed to RWS by you within ten (10) days of invoicing by RWS.
- In the event of inclement weather (e.g. lightning, rain or strong winds), certain parts of the Resort, the Accommodation, the Facilities and/or any other facilities located thereon may not be available for use. RWS shall not be held responsible for any and all losses, demands, actions, claims, obligations or suits, or be required to refund any part of any payments paid by you notwithstanding any inclement weather and you agree to bear the risk of any such inclement weather.
18. You take the Resort, the Accommodation, the Facilities and/or any other facilities located thereon in an "as is" condition, and RWS shall have no responsibility for its condition or any damage suffered by you or any other person due to such condition. You shall not use or permit the use of the Resort, the Accommodation, the Facilities and/or any other facilities located thereon in any manner that will tend to create waste or nuisance. You hereby agree that RWS shall not be liable for any injury to your business or any loss of income therefrom or for damage to the equipment or other property of your guests, invitees, customers or any other person in or about the Resort, the Accommodation, the Facilities and/or any other facilities located thereon, nor shall RWS be liable for injury to your person and/or your guests, invitees, customers or agents, whether such damage or injury is caused by or results from fire, steam, electricity, gas, water, or rain, or from the breakage, leakage, obstruction or other defects or pipes, sprinklers, wires, appliances, plumbing, air conditioning, or lighting fixtures, or from theft, vandalism, earthquake, act of God, or from any other cause.
- You shall, and shall ensure that your guests using the Resort, the Accommodation and/or any other facilities located thereon comply with all laws, rules, regulations and guidelines applicable to the use thereto. You shall not use or permit any person to use the Resort, the Accommodation and/or any other facilities located thereon for any purpose or use in violation of any rules, regulations, or laws.
- You shall not disclose any confidential information received from RWS, including, without limitation, the contents of this booking, except as required by law, or for the purposes of obtaining professional advice, or to the extent that such information is already in the public domain other than through breach of this clause, or with RWS’s consent. The obligations provided for under this clause shall survive the expiration or termination of this booking.
- You hereby consent to RWS to collect, use and disclose your personal data acquired, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and RWS’s data protection policy available at RWS’s website https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/legal-information):
b. verifying your identity for the purposes of this booking;
c. responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests and feedback from you in relation to this booking;
d. processing payment or credit transactions for the booking;
e. complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority, related to this booking;
f. transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes related to this booking;
g. and any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above, related to this booking.
- All rates stated herein are subject to change without prior notice.
- Hotels located in Resorts World Sentosa provide a complimentary valet service for all in-house guests. This complimentary valet service is provided at the drop-off point in the respective hotel’s lobbies. Alternatively, complimentary parking (non-valet) is available at our car parks. The complimentary valet service is also available at the Casino Drop-Off at B1 Forum or Level 2 Porte Cochere located in Resorts World Sentosa. One free carpark coupon will be issued per room per night. There is no complimentary parking or valet service in Genting Hotel Jurong.
- Under the Smoking (Prohibition in Certain Places) Act (Cap. 310), smoking is prohibited inter alia in air-conditioned restaurants, function rooms, gymnasiums and fitness centers. In addition, RWS enforces a strictly non-smoking policy for all air-conditioned rooms in the Resort.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to amend, delete and/or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.