Tunjukkan kepada Saya Semua
1. Why do I need to make advanced reservation when I have already purchased a ticket or holding Annual or Season Pass?
As a SG Clean accredited organisation, Resorts World Sentosa (RWS) has implemented enhanced safe management measures to ensure guests and team members are protected every step of the visitor journey.
Among the measures is an advanced reservation system where Annual or Season Passholders and guests with the following type of tickets are required to make reservation at https://sdm.rwsentosa.com prior to visiting the park:
• Tickets with no fixed dates (e.g. valid from 1 July to 30 September)
• Tickets purchased before 30 June 2020, with date of visit from 6 April 2020
• Annual or Season Pass Tickets with no fixed dates (e.g. valid from 1 July to 30 September)
• Annual or Season Pass Tickets purchased before 30 June 2020, with date of visit from 6 April 2020
• Annual or Season Pass collection slips
• Annual or Season Pass (physical or e-Card)
Advanced reservation is also applicable to tickets purchased from resellers, online platforms or Travel Agents. For guests holding on to reseller vouchers, redemption of tickets will be available at ticketing booths subject to availability on the same day. Guests are required to adhere to safe management measures at all times.
2. How do I know if there are availability on the Advanced Reservation website?
The availability will be clearly indicated on the website and you will be prompted to select a different date if it is fully booked.
3. Can I make a reservation through the ticketing booth or call centre?
Reservation is only available online at https://sdm.rwsentosa.com currently.
4. How many reservations can I make at one time?
Please note that we allow only one reservation for one day at any one time. Passholders may not make another reservation until after 11.59pm of the day you have already reserved. Multipark Passholders/Ticket holders can make one reservation per park at any one time.
5. How many guests can I register on behalf of for the reservation? Is there a limit to the group size?
The total number of guests per booking is limited to 10, including yourself. Each accompanying guests will need to register with a valid Ticket ID or Pass ID. However, when visiting the park, you are advised to come in a group not more than 5.
6. Can I make a reservation without purchasing a ticket?
No, you will not be able to make a reservation without a valid ticket or pass.
If you do not hold a ticket, you may purchase tickets at www.rwsentosa.com. Tickets are limited daily and on first-come first-served basis. Tickets purchased on RWS website from 30 June 2020, 8am will be dated and do not require advanced reservations.
7. What happens if I cannot make it on the day that I’ve made reservation?
Tickets used to make reservations will be deemed as used and cannot be reused to make another reservation.
For “no-show” by Passholders, the next reservation can only be made again after 3 days from the “no-show” date, subject to availability.
If you require assistance regarding your reservations, please contact us via enquiry form at least 2 days in advance.
8. Is a reservation required for children below the age of 4 years old?
For children below 4 years old, reservations will not be required. However, entry to the park is subject to enhanced safe management measures.
9. Is there a time frame as to when my reservations will be released? How long will you hold my reservations?
Reservations will be kept until the end of the operating hours of the visit date.
10. Will I be allowed entry if I did not bring my ticket despite having made a reservation?
No. Physical ticket must be presented and scanned for entry into the parks.
11. Will I be able to enter the park if I brought a ticket which is not registered for advanced reservation?
No. You will only be able to enter the park with the corresponding ticket for which the reservation is made.
12. Am I guaranteed entry to the Park if I have an e-ticket or advanced reservation for that day?
Yes. Our maximum daily capacity for the park is controlled at the point of ticket sales and reservations. Therefore, as a long as you have an advanced reservation confirmation slip or valid e-ticket, we will accommodate you. However, do note that you may experience a delay at the main entrance due to the safe management measures we are taking to ensure everyone’s wellbeing.
13. Do I need to make a reservation if I want to renew my Annual or Season Pass?
Renewal of Annual or Season Pass will be temporarily suspended during this period. However, you may continue to enjoy the membership benefits until the expiry of your pass. For updates on the Annual or Season Pass, please visit our website for the latest information.
Annual or Season Pass
1. I am an Annual or Season Passholder. Is there any extension due to the park closure?
Passholders whose Universal Studios Singapore or S.E.A. Aquarium Passes expire from 6 April 2020 and Adventure Cove Waterpark Passes expire from 18 March 2020 onwards are eligible for the extension. The number of days extended will be equivalent to the period from the date on which park operations were suspended to our reopening date
For illustration purposes, assuming that the park is closed on 6 April 2020 and reopens on 5 July 2020, a total of 90 days will be added to your membership. If you are holding on to an Annual or Season Pass which expires on 30 September 2020, total closure of 90 days will be added on to your pass and your new expiry date will be 29 December 2020.
2. What do I need to do for the extension of my Annual or Season Pass?
No action is required on your part. The extension will be updated automatically in our system. You may continue to use your existing card to enjoy membership benefits.
3. I have not received my Annual or Season Pass after sending in the application. How do I collect my card and what will happen to my expiry date?
No action is required on your part. The extension will be updated automatically in our system. You may continue to use your existing card to enjoy membership benefits. If you have not collected your pass, an e-card will be sent to you via email when ready.
4. I was previously informed that my Annual Pass for Adventure Cove Waterpark will be extended by six weeks. Now that the park is still closed, will I get a further extension?
While Adventure Cove Waterpark remains suspended until further notice, Passholders will receive a complimentary extension to their membership. The extension will be equal to the duration of time that the park was closed.
Visiting the park
1. Can I still purchase tickets on-site?
Presently, purchase of tickets are only available online at www.rwsentosa.com. Please visit our website regularly for updates on ticket sales.
2. Is there a time limit to my stay within the park?
You may stay in the park for as long as the park is open.
3. Do I need to bring my NRIC/ID for verification on the day of visit?
Registered guests and Passholders will only need to present the following for verification prior to entry into the Park:
a. A confirmation email; and
b. A valid Annual Pass, Season Pass or open-dated ticket showing the Ticket or Pass IDs used in the reservation.
However, as part of our enhanced safe management measures, you may be required to use your ID for SafeEntry check-in and out.
4. My friend / family member is sick, can I replace his/her name with someone else?
Reservations made are non-transferrable. If you require assistance with your reservations, please submit your request via the enquiry form at least 2 days in advance
Guests who are not feeling well are advised to stay at home and seek medical attention.
5. Will your operating hours remain the same as before the circuit breaker?
There will be a temporary revision to the operating hours at our parks:
• Universal Studios Singapore will operate from Thursday to Sunday, 2:00pm to 9:00pm
• S.E.A. Aquarium will operate from Saturday to Tuesday, 10:00am to 5:00pm
• Adventure Cove Waterpark remains closed until further notice
For the latest information on our operating hours, please visit our website for updates.
6. Why have you revised your operating hours?
With the health, safety and well-being of our guests and team members as top priority, we are taking a careful, controlled and progressive approach to open four days a week with revised operating hours in this initial phase of reopening.
7. Can I exit and re-enter the park?
Re-entry to the park is allowed during operating hours, subject to the flow of guests at the point of re-entry.
8. Do I need to wear masks on fast-moving rides such as Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™?
All guests are required to wear their masks at all times in the park, except when eating or drinking.
9. If I have lost or damaged my mask, will there masks for purchase?
For guests requiring a new set of masks, masks are available for purchase at the retail outlets.
10. What are the rides available?
All rides will be available except Amber Rock Climb and Magic Potion Spin until further notice.
11. How many F&B and retail outlets will be open?
A wide selection of F&B/retail outlets and carts will be open in the park. More details are available on our website and in-park collaterals.
12. Can I dine in the F&B outlets when I visit the park?
Yes, you may dine in selected F&B outlets in the park, subject to availability of seats and not more than 5 people in a group.
13. Are contactless payment available in the parks?
Yes, contactless payment is available at most locations. Please approach our staff at the point of purchase for assistance.
14. Are wheelchairs and strollers still be available for rent? And how are you sanitizing them?
Wheelchairs and strollers are available for rent. As part of our commitment to create a safe environment for our guests, we have enhanced SG Clean measures with intensive and frequent cleaning and disinfection.
15. Are locker services available? And how are you sanitizing them?
Lockers services are available for rental. As part of our commitment to create a safe environment for our guests, we have enhanced SG Clean measures with intensive and frequent cleaning and disinfection.
16. Will there be any shows at Universal Studios Singapore?
No, all shows at Universal Studios Singapore are suspended until further notice.
17. Will there be any events or public feeding session at S.E.A. Aquarium™?
No, all shows, events and public feeding sessions at S.E.A. Aquarium™ are suspended until further notice.