Date: 18 May 2018 – 22 June 2018
Time: 2pm, 8pm
Venue: Resorts World™ Theatre
|VIP^||Cat 1^||Cat 2||Cat 3||Cat 4|
|Senior Citizen/Child (SGD)||86||70||62||46||30|
Get your tickets at SISTIC or Resorts World Theatre.
*Prices exclude SISTIC booking fee and handling charges. Terms and Conditions apply.
^VIP and Cat 1 tickets include complimentary RWS Invites Membership. Terms and Conditions apply.
A Mega Sensation in Taiwan
Director – Lang Tsu Yun Music Director – Huang Yun Ling
From someone the family barely knows about, to someone they can barely do without – this is the touching story of Indonesian helper Eny, who was brought in to help out as Grandpa’s dementia worsens.
This thoughtful play revolves around how she affects the lives of young Jeremy, Mother, Father, Grandma and Grandpa. It deals with social issues faced by today's dual-income families, like the joys and woes of intergenerational relationships, common employer-helper issues and the challenges of living with dementia sufferers.
Can Eny overcome cultural differences and make a positive impact? Can Mother and Father balance the challenges of working hard to provide for loved ones and taking time to care for them? Catch this original Mandarin musical to find out as you enjoy wonderful tunes, great acting and a touching storyline!
Venue & Admission Rules:
Rating / Age Limit
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms shall not be admitted.
- Free admission for children under 4 years old if they will sit on their parent’s lap.
- Children aged 4 and above must purchase tickets for admission.
- We apologise in advance: any child who causes disruption to the show or affects the other members of the audience may be asked to leave the theatre.
Late Seating Advisory
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- We advise you to be seated 15 minutes before the performance starts.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Photography, video and audio recording are not allowed for this event.
- No food and beverages purchased from elsewhere is allowed into the venue.
|In collaboration with
||Official Loyalty Card
||Official Airline Partner
|Official TV Channel
||Official Radio Station
||Official Community Partner