General RWS Street Eats 2019 Terms & Conditions:
Entry to RWS Street Eats Event (“the Event”)
- Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd (“RWS”) reserves the right to take possession of the food voucher of any person who:
- presents a food voucher that has not been purchased from RWS or other authorized points of sale;
- presents a food voucher that is defaced or becomes illegible, or if it is reasonably suspected that the food voucher is stolen or counterfeit;
- breaches or is attempting to breach any of these terms and conditions.
- Food vouchers sold are not refundable, not exchangeable, and not for resale.
- Please keep the food voucher in good condition as a replacement food voucher will not be issued if the original food voucher is lost, stolen, altered, tempered, defaced, or becomes illegible.
- RWS may, at any time, without notice and without refund or compensation or any liability, relocate the Event, change, restrict admission to or stop the Event in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Food vouchers are not to be used for any form of promotional uses unless approved in writing by RWS.
- Food Allergy Warning: Please be advised that the menu items at the RWS Street Eats Event may contain allergens or may have come into contact will allergens like nuts, milk, eggs, soy, wheat, and others. RWS is unable to make special accommodation and there can be no assurance that any food is allergen-free. It is your responsibility to take reasonable precautions of any food allergies or food intolerances.
- RWS shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage resulting in any way from fire, steam, electricity, gas, water, or rain, or from the breakage, leakage, obstruction, or other defects or pipes, sprinklers, wires, appliances, plumbing, air conditioning, or lighting fixtures, or from theft, vandalism, earthquake, act of God, or from any other cause.
- By participating in the Promotion, the guests shall deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS may issue from time to time.
- RWS shall not be liable to any persons in the Event for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Event.
- RWS reserves the right to video, photograph, and/or record the Event, and publish any guest’s images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Event without having to pay any fee or compensation to the guests.
- RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Event and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the guests. The decision of RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the Event is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A guest shall fully indemnify and hold RWS harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which RWS incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the guest’s breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistences of discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Event, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Event shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.