Show Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- All tickets are sold by Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd and SISTIC.com Pte Ltd ("SISTIC") as agent for and on behalf of the venue management or owner ("Venue Owner") responsible for the venue in which the event will be held ("Venue") and/or the event promoter ("Promoter") responsible for the event for which they are sold ("Event"). All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by Resorts World at Sentosa and SISTIC. Resorts World at Sentosa and SISTIC reserve the right to accept or reject any order. By ordering tickets you agree, on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing tickets or who will be holding tickets purchased by you (you and each such person being a "Ticket Holder"), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All tickets are purchased on a first-come-first-served basis on best available seat policy. In the event that membership points are redeemed against the issue of a ticket, if the ticket is cancelled, membership points will not be returned to the system. No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable. No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to Conditions (a) - (f) below.
- Resorts World at Sentosa, SISTIC, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless such death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of Resorts World at Sentosa), loss or damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation but subject to Conditions (a) - (f ) below, cancellation or postponement of the Event. Booking fees and all handling fees shall not be refundable. Any other refunds shall be made only at the Promoter's discretion and on the Promoter's account.
- If an Event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the "Notices" or individually, a "Notice") respectively shall be placed in the media by Resorts World at Sentosa or the Event Promoter.
- Any refund made by Resorts World at Sentosa or SISTIC shall only be made out of sums held by Resorts World at Sentosa or SISTIC for the Promoter as authorized by the prior written agreement of the Promoter. The amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis ("Pro-rated Amount") in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by Resorts World at Sentosa or SISTIC after deduction of all sums due from Promoter to Resorts World at Sentosa or SISTIC ("Promoter's Proceeds") and the price paid by the Ticket Holder for the ticket. Resorts World at Sentosa or SISTIC shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances. Resorts World at Sentosa or SISTIC shall not be liable and under no obligation to make any refund at all in the event that the Promoter did not pay in advance the said sums to Resorts World at Sentosa or SISTIC or where Resorts World at Sentosa or SISTIC is not or is no longer holding any Promoters Proceeds.
- The venue shall at its own discretion place notices advising procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the Ticket Holder could request a refund.
- If a request for a refund is made within one month after the date of a Notice, no administrative fee will be charged pursuant to such a request. If a request for a refund is made between one (1) month and six (6) month (inclusive) after the date of a Notice, any refund made pursuant to such a request shall be charged a 20% administrative fee on the value of the ticket(s). No refund will be made if the request for the refund is made after six (6) months from the date of a Notice. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at Promoter's sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall
- Automatically be refunded to the credit card accounts with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit card accounts are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition (f) below shall apply. Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded.
- In cash and refunds will have to be made at the original point of purchase. Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original tickets in good condition to claim refunds. The identity of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers. In the event that the event to which this ticket refers is rescheduled, this ticket will be valid for the rescheduled event
- A small quantity of tickets may be designated as Restricted View Seats depending on the venue and staging of the show. Therefore it is clearly indicated these seats are sold at a lower price than standard ticket prices for this reason. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from Resorts World at Sentosa, SISTIC or other authorized points of sale. The resale of tickets at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited. Resorts World at Sentosa reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.
- Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in Event advertisements or announcement. Children above 4 years of age require their own tickets. Entry to the Event may be subject to age restrictions specified in the webpage or in publicity for the Event, and no refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Student and Senior Citizen passes (and others where applicable) must be shown to obtain discounts (where applicable) and upon admission. Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break or interval during the performances. Entry to the Venue will be subject to the Venue's prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, flags, banners, poles and simulate articles are not permitted within the venue and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or rejected.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the Event unless otherwise stated by the Venue Owner or Promoter. Only foods and drinks purchased from Festive Grand bar are allowed into the Venue. No outside foods and drinks allowed.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programs, Event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice. The Promoter/Venue Owner/SISTIC may use the Ticket Holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, picture or publicity material or website. The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability. Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from Resorts World at Sentosa website. By transacting on Resorts World at Sentosa website, the purchaser certifies that the purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands the Conditions of Use. Any complaints regarding the Event shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Promoter. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Venue Owner. All ticket prices include 7% Goods and Services Tax but exclude SISTIC Booking Fee. Singapore Law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.