My Songs 4
Date: 19 November 2017
Venue: Resorts World Convention Centre™, Resorts World Ballroom
Prices*: SGD148, SGD128, SGD108, SGD88, SGD68, SGD48
Get your tickets at SISTIC or Resorts World Theatre.
*Prices exclude SISTIC booking fee and handling charges. Terms and Conditions apply.
My Songs 4 那些年的歌 4 brings together popular singers Zhou Zhi Ping 周治平, Fang Ji Wei 方季惟, Ke Yi Min 柯以敏 and Xu Jing Chun 许景淳 performing on the same stage for the first time at Resorts World Theatre.
Zhou Zhi Ping, singer-songwriter and producer, started his singing career in 1985 and had released albums with hits songs such as 青梅竹马, 梦不到你, 那一场风花雪月的事, 为情所困 and more. He is known to have written popular songs for other singers that includes 寂寞的眼, 我和我追逐的梦, 一天一点爱恋, 你是如此难以忘记, just to name a few.
Fang Ji Wen, singer-actress, released her debut album 悔 in 1988. She is known for hits such as 心痛不再有, 怨苍天变了心, 爱情的故事, 想你想到梦里头 and more. In 2012, she released her comeback album 情是太极 after an absence of 10 years from the music industry.
Ke Yi Min, a Malaysian Taiwan-based singer, started her musical career by winning first runner-up in the Voice of Asia Singing Competition in 1991, and released her debut album 太傻 in 1993. She is widely acclaimed for her stunning and masterly singing skills on hits like 断了线, 爱我, 拥抱我, 想你想疯了 and more.
Xu Jing Chun, known to many for her melodic vocals, trained under the great singing master 李泰祥, counts among her hits 玫瑰人生, 天顶的月娘, 睡吧我的爱, 路长情更长. With four wonderful singers gathered in one concert, you can be assured of an evening filled with enjoyable music and great entertainment.
Venue & Admission Rules:
- Admission is subject to tickets presented at the entrance.
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- All events will start at the time printed on the ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes prior to starting time.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Professional photography, flash photography, video recording and audio recording are strictly prohibited during the performance.
- Food and beverage from outside are not permitted in the venue.