My Reflections - Jiang Hu Concert
Date: 28 July 2018
Venue:Resorts World™ Theatre, Resorts World Sentosa
Prices*: SGD148, SGD128, SGD108, SGD88, SGD68, SGD48
Get your tickets at SISTIC or Resorts World Theatre.
*Prices exclude SISTIC booking fee and handling charges. Terms and Conditions apply.
Xin Yao icon Jiang Hu is known for soothing and unique vocals that match perfectly with the renowned songs that he sang back in the late 80s. His rendition of the love ballad Love's Refuge (恋之憩) penned by singer-songwriter Liang Wen Fu (梁文福) dominated the local radio chart for 29 consecutive weeks. Another of his signature songs, Not That I'm Unwilling (不是不愿意) written by singer-song writer Li Fei Hui (黎沸挥), stayed on the radio chart for 12 weeks.
He is also known to have sung many local TV drama series theme and sub theme songs such as 容许我相信 for 1988’s On the Fringe (边缘少年), 爱恨一箩筐 and请你不要再等待 for 1989’s My Sweet Rival (摩登俏冤家), 风中傲骨and在乎与不在乎之间 for 1989’s Patrol (铁警雄风), 赤道雄心 for 1990’s Navy (壮志豪情), and more.
Jiang Hu is also one of the early Xin Yao singers who was signed to an international record company and has released albums with hit songs such as 感情好累, 就让历史重演, 堆积情感, 我的回首, 分手的理由, 爱的狂想曲, 親親 and 出现 离开.
Circle the date on your calendar and get up close and personal with him in his first ever solo concert at the Resorts World Theatre as he belts out his hit songs and embark on a trip down memory lane.
Venue & Admission Rules:
- Admission is subject to tickets presented at the entrance.
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- All events will start at the time printed on the ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes prior to starting time.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Professional photography, flash photography, video recording and audio recording are strictly prohibited during the performance.
- Food and beverage from outside are not permitted in the venue.