Entry to RWS Football Fever Event (“the Event”)
- Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd (“RWS”) reserves the right to take possession of the redemption voucher of any person who:
- cannot produce a valid redemption voucher;
- presents a redemption voucher that has not been purchased from RWS or other authorised points of sale;
- presents a redemption voucher that is defaced or becomes illegible, or if it is reasonably suspected that the redemption voucher is stolen or counterfeit;
- breaches or is attempting to breach any of these terms and conditions.
- In addition to the above, RWS also reserves the right, at all times and in its sole discretion, to refuse entry or remove any person(s) as it deems necessary (including without limitation any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security or to the enjoyment of the Event by others). No refund or compensation will be made to such person(s).
- RWS reserves the right to take possession of prohibited or dangerous items, and refuse entry or remove any persons possessing such items.
- Guests may be subject to a search of their possessions (including bags and clothes), for safety reasons.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted at the Event.
- Redemption vouchers sold are not refundable, not exchangeable, and not for resale.
- Please keep the redemption voucher in good condition as a replacement redemption voucher will not be issued if the original redemption voucher is lost, stolen, altered, tempered, defaced, or becomes illegible.
- Event F&B packages are valid for purchase from now till 15th July 2018 at the following points of sales during operating hours:
Online purchase can be made at http://www.rwsentosa.com/ff18
Purchases can be made using Debit and Credit Cards only.
- Seats are on a first come, first served limited basis and are subjected to availability. RWS will not be liable for the reservation of any seats.
- The Complimentary RWS Invites Membership is applicable for both VIP F&B packages and Regular F&B packages.
- Redemption of the Complimentary RWS Invites membership is only available for new sign-ups from now to 22 July 2018.
- Existing RWS Invites Members can earn RWS Invites Dollars on net amounts payable after usage of any form of discounts, vouchers, promotions or redemption of RWS Invites Dollars and Genting Dollars.
- RWS Football Fever Draw cards will only be issued with purchased F&B packages
- Each purchase of RWS Football Fever VIP F&B Package is entitled to five (5) lucky draw cards
- Each purchase of RWS Football Fever Regular F&B Package is entitled to one (1) lucky draw card
- RWS, may at its sole and absolute discretion, offer free or additional lucky draw cards to RWS Members. Guest(s) who purchase RWS Football Fever F&B Package shall be entitled to the corresponding number of lucky draw cards in the RWS Football Fever Draw (as hereinafter defined above). For avoidance of doubt, the number of cards which each Guest is entitled to is dependent on the profile of the Guest.
- Other Payment Modes: Each Participant is entitled to one (1) Football Fever Lucky Draw Card for each S$10 of Eligible F&B Spend in one single (1) receipt within event venue before the cut-off timing of 30 minutes after the commencement of the second half of the match from 30th June to 15th July 2018 (the “Promotion Period’).
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 4 years old
- The sale of alcoholic beverages to anyone under 18 years of age is prohibited by law. Photo ID may be checked upon purchase. NO PERSON who is below the age of 18 years will be allowed to purchase any liquor.
- Purchase of F&B packages by anyone under 18 years of age will only be allowed drink redemption from the selection of non-alcoholic beverages.
- RWS may, at any time, without notice and without refund or compensation or any liability, relocate the Event, change, restrict admission to or stop the Event in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Invites Dollars cannot be earned for the purchase of additional food and beverage at Event venue on the Event day.
- Redemption vouchers are not to be used for any form of promotional uses unless approved in writing by RWS.
- Food Allergy Warning: Please be advised that that the menu items at the RWS Football Fever event may contain allergens or may have come into contact with allergens like nuts, milk, eggs, soy, wheat, and others. RWS is unable to make special accommodation and there can be no assurance that any food is allergen-free. It is your responsibility to take reasonable precautions of any food allergies or food intolerances.
- RWS shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage resulting in any way from fire, steam, electricity, gas, water, or rain, or from the breakage, leakage, obstruction, or other defects or pipes, sprinklers, wires, appliances, plumbing, air conditioning, or lighting fixtures, or from theft, vandalism, earthquake, act of God, or from any other cause.
- By participating in the Event, the guests shall deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS may issue from time to time.
- RWS shall not be liable to any persons in the Event for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Event.
- RWS reserves the right to video, photograph, and/or record the Event, and publish any guest’s images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Event without having to pay any fee or compensation to the guests.
- RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Event and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the guests. The decision of RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the Event is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A guest shall fully indemnify and hold RWS harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which RWS incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the guest’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistences of discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Event, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Event shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.