Resorts World Sentosa Fortune Street 2019
Resorts World Sentosa Fortune Street 2019 – General
- What is RWS Fortune Street 2019? RWS Fortune Street is a 13 day Chinese New Year Event. The event is about the understanding of different fascinating ways through which cultures, from the East to the West, attempt to divine the future.
- What can I expect at the event? Masters from 11 different schools of divination will perform live demonstrations.
- Fortune Reading: 16 fortune reading stalls from different schools of divinations. School of Divinations includes Chinese-Thai Astrology, Astrology Stone Casting, Oracle Card Reading, Ba Zi, Aura Chakra, Feng Shui, Numerology Analysis, Crystal Chakra Divination, Palmistry, Face Reading & Tarot Reading.
- Fortune Street Bar
- Ogawa Relaxation Suite
- 2 Retail Stalls
- Drinks / Beverage Cart
|Booth Nos.||Fortune Reader||Type of Reading|
|Booth 1||Alchemy Consultancy by Renaye Chan & Paul Kek||Face Reading & Palmistry|
|Booth 2||Alchemy Consultancy by Renaye Chan & Paul Kek||Astrology Stone Casting|
|Booth 3||Alchemy Consultancy by Renaye Chan & Paul Kek||Crystal Chakra Divination|
|Booth 4||Alchemy Consultancy by Renaye Chan & Paul Kek||Tarot Reading|
|Booth 5||Alchemy Consultancy by Renaye Chan & Paul Kek||Numerology Analysis|
|Booth 6||Master Khor||Palmistry|
|Booth 7||The Aura Chakra Company by Selina Seah||Aura Chakra|
|Booth 8||The Aura Chakra Company by Selina Seah||Aura Chakra|
|Booth 9||The Aura Chakra Company by Selina Seah||Aura Chakra (EnerTherapy)|
|Booth 10||Worldwide Truth Feng Shui by Master Tham||Chinese-Thai Astrology|
|Booth 11||Soleil Trinity||Ba Zi|
|Booth 12||Divine Duo by Sooby Chin||Tarot Reading|
|Booth 13||Divine Duo by Jackie Chin||Palmistry|
|Booth 14||The Healing Space||Oracle Card|
|Booth 15||The Healing Space||Oracle Card|
|Booth 16||East Chen Consultancy by Master East Chen||Feng Shui|
- (a) Can I make reservations at the fortune reading stalls? Yes, reservations will be taken onsite. Guest may be able to select and reserve a 10 minute fortune reading slot based on availability for fortune reading booths at designated reservation counters. Guest will be responsible for returning to the booth at least 5mins before their reserved timeslot. There are 3 reservation counters in total, each reservation counter will take reservations for the fortune reading booths within their section.
- (b) I would like to have more readings done, Can I buy more reading cards? Yes, additional reading cards are available for purchase at the designated cashiers for $15 within the event premise on a first come first served basis. Each additional reading includes an additional 10 minutes reading, eligible for any stall.
- What are the different modes of payment? Additional reading cards may be purchased using Invites Dollars, Genting Dollars, Cash, Debit and Credit Cards.
- Is re-entry permitted for this event? Yes, a same day re-entry will be permitted for the event. A valid hand stamp will be required for re-entry. Hand stamps can be obtained upon exiting event premise.
- Is there a complimentary parking for this event? Complimentary parking will not be provided for the event.
Resorts World Sentosa Fortune Street 2019 – eAppointment Booking System
- What is e-Appointment booking system? The e-Appointment booking system for fortune reading is an e-service offered by RWS to allow Fortune Street ticket holder to book an appointment with RWS for their fortune reading.
- Is my appointment pre-allocated by ICA? No. The ticket holder may choose the appointment date, time and type of fortune reading after 15 minutes he/she receives the fortune reading eticket/BOCA/voucher. To make an appointment, he/she will need to log into the e-Appointment website address www.rwsfortunestreet.com indicated on the eticket/BOCA/voucher to make the fortune reading appointment booking. The link to e-Appointment website is also available on RWS's website at https://www.rwsentosa.com/cny2019.
- What is the benefit of e-Appointment? Ticket holder who make an appointment to have their fortune reading can expect to be served within a shorter waiting time compared to walk-in ticket holder.
- Are ticket holder who purchase their fortune reading package via Invites counters, Membership Kiosk, travel agent and internet able to use the e-Appointment system to book an appointment for fortune reading? Yes. All ticket holder may book appointments for fortune reading through the e-Appointment system after 15 minutes of their purchase, regardless of their mode of purchase.
- Will RWS allow ticket holder who have not made any appointment to have their fortune reading? Yes. This group of ticket holder able to make their fortune reading appointment on the event venue. However the waiting time for fortune reading for this group of ticket holder is likely to be longer compared to those who come at the appointment time for their fortune reading. Fortune reading slots are on a first-come-first serve basis subjected to availability.
- Will I be penalized if I come late on the Appointment day? Your waiting time for fortune reading is expected to be longer based on the availability of the time slots and fortune teller if you did not come on time for your appointment. Your reading slot will be reschedule to another event day as Fortune reading slots are on a first-come-first serve basis subjected to availability. You are thus advised to come 10 minutes before your appointment time to allow us to serve you promptly. No refund for late comers.
- After I book an appointment, can I change my appointment time? Any change in appointment slot is not allowed once appointment slot is submitted and confirmed.
- When can I book an appointment for fortune reading after I purchase Fortune Street Package? After 15 minutes of receiving the fortune reading eticket/BOCA/voucher, you can login into the e-Appointment website address www.rwsfortunestreet.com indicated on the fortune reading eticket/BOCA/voucher/email to book an appointment. The link to e-Appointment website is also available on RWS's website at https://www.rwsentosa.com/cny2019 .
- What information do I need to provide to log-in to e-Appointment system to make a booking? You will be prompted to key in barcode number which is stated on fortune reading eticket/BOCA/voucher, Name, Contact Number and Email in order to make a booking.
- I have already made an e-Appointment for my fortune reading. When I come to Fortune Street to have my fortune reading, where should I go? You should proceed to the admission counter at the entrance of Fortune Street on Festive Walk to scan your admission ticket. After which, proceed to the designated e-Appointment counter with you fortune reading eticket/BOCA/voucher and eAppointment confirmation slip/email to redeem fortune reading time slot card. Head to the fortune reading booth with the fortune reading time slot card when your appointment time.
- Can I login to e-Appointment website in the morning to book an appointment in the evening? No. If you go to e-Appointment system to make a booking today, the earliest booking you can make is 1 working days later.
- What should I do if I cannot turn up for my appointment? Your fortune reading will be forfeited in the event that you are unable to turn up for your scheduled appointment. No refund or change of fortune reading slot for no show.
- Can I proceed directly to the Fortune Reading booth since I have a prior appointment? No. To ensure that all those who have used the e-Appointment system are served on their pre-booking timings, you are required to proceed to the admission counter at the entrance of Fortune Street on Festive Walk to scan your admission ticket. After which, proceed to the designated e-Appointment counter with you fortune reading eticket/BOCA/voucher and eAppointment confirmation slip/email to redeem fortune reading time slot card. Head to the fortune reading booth with the fortune reading time slot card when your appointment time.