RWS INVITES PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Eligible Spend” has the meaning defined at Clause C2.
“Genting Dollars” means the reward dollars being awarded to a member of the Genting Rewards programme.
“Invites Dollars” means reward dollars being awarded to Members in connection with the Qualifying Event Spend or Qualifying Spend under the Programme.
“Member” or “Members” means members of the Programme.
“Membership Year” means the period of time from the date of application and each consecutive period of twelve (12) months thereafter.
“Participating Outlets” refers to the participating outlets of the Programme. For a full list, please visit www.rwsentosa.com/rwsinvites.
“Programme” means the rewards programme operated by Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. Ltd.
“Qualifying Event Spend” means, subject to the exceptions set out at Clause D5, a meeting, incentive, conference, exhibition or group event or a restaurant buy-out at RWS-owned outlets pursuant to a written agreement with RWS and paid for by cash, NETS, credit card or debit card (excluding goods and services taxes or any other taxes).
“Qualifying Spend” means, subject to the exceptions set out at Clause D5, purchase made by Members at any Participating Outlets, which RWS may, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine, and paid for by cash, NETS, credit card or debit card (excluding goods and services taxes or any other taxes).
“RWS Invites Card” has the meaning defined at Clause B6.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Programme and Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. Ltd.’s (“RWS”) relationship with the Members.
- By subscribing to the Programme, the Member agrees to have read, understood, and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
B. APPLICATION & MEMBERSHIP
- Age Requirement:
a. RWS Invites Gold: at least twenty-one (21) years of age
b. RWS Invites Member: at least twenty-one (21) years of age
c. RWS Invites Classic: below twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Application Fee: There is an upfront one-time SGD8 application fee.
- Only natural persons are eligible to apply for the Programme. Legal persons (e.g. corporations or entities) are not eligible.
- As a pre-requisite to applying for the Programme, the Member must provide RWS with all requested information and complete the application form as prescribed by RWS.
- Applications may be declined at RWS’ sole and absolute discretion.
- Upon the approval of an application by RWS, the Member will be issued with a membership number and a membership card (“RWS Invites Card”) and a confidential PIN.
- The Member is responsible for the safekeeping of the RWS Invites Card and PIN. RWS will not be held liable for any loss, damage or expense incurred by any Member however caused, through any unauthorised use of the Member’s RWS Invites Card and/or PIN.
- RWS is not obliged to verify the authenticity of any persons who perform transactions using a valid PIN. The Member is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the membership account and PIN, and is also responsible for the activities of anyone using the Member’s PIN, with or without the Member’s knowledge or consent.
- The Member is responsible for keeping the membership account up-to-date, including relevant contact information such as contact number, mailing address and email address.
C. RWS INVITES MEMBERSHIP TIERS
- The Programme offers two membership tiers:
a. RWS Invites Gold; and
b. RWS Invites Member.
RWS Invites Member is the entry tier for the Programme.
RWS Invites Classic is only available for Members who are aged below 21 and have signed up before 10 January 2017.
- To upgrade from RWS Invites Members tier to RWS Invites Gold tier, or maintain the RWS Invites Gold tier, Member has to accumulate a requisite Qualifying Spend and/or Qualifying Event Spend of SGD5,000 within the Membership Year (“Eligible Spend”).
- For the purpose of determining membership tier, a Member’s Eligible Spend will automatically be reset to zero on the first day of the next Membership Year.
- Upgraded membership tier will be valid from the date of Member accumulating the Eligible Spend, and Member will enjoy the new benefits until the end of the next Membership Year. Any renewals thereafter shall be subject to Member accumulating the Eligible Spend for such Membership Year.
- A new RWS Invites Card will be issued to a Member in the following circumstances:
a. RWS Invites Gold and RWS Invites Member
- Upgrades to RWS Invites Gold: Upon accumulating the Eligible Spend at any time during the Membership Year; and
- Downgrades to RWS Invites Member: Failing to accumulate the Eligible Spend by the end of the Membership Year.
- Upgrades to RWS Invites Members: Upon reaching twenty-one (21) years of age; and
- Upgrades to RWS Invites Gold: Upon reaching twenty-one (21) years of age and accumulating the Eligible Spend during the most recent Membership Year.
D. INVITES DOLLARS
- Member must be present at the time of purchase and present Member’s valid RWS Invites Card to accumulate Qualifying Spend or Qualifying Event Spend.
- Invites Dollars have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Member will earn Invites Dollars for Qualifying Spend at the following rates:
Membership Tier Invites Dollars RWS Invites Gold 4% of Qualifying Spend RWS Invites Member 3% of Qualifying Spend RWS Invites Classic 3% of Qualifying Spend
- Member will earn Invites Dollars for Qualifying Event Spend at the following rates:
Membership Tier Invites Dollars RWS Invites Gold 4% for the first SGD10,000 of Qualifying Event Spend for each event, and the balance will not qualify for the earning of Invites Dollars. RWS Invites Member 3% for the first SGD10,000 of Qualifying Event Spend for each event, and the balance will not qualify for the earning of Invites Dollars. RWS Invites Classic 3% for the first SGD10,000 of Qualifying Event Spend for each event, and the balance will not qualify for the earning of Invites Dollars.
- Invites Dollars cannot be earned and/or redeemed on the following transactions:
a. payment of Application Fee for the Programme;
b. payment of tobacco products;
c. payments charged to or incurred in a corporate account; or
d. payment for goods and/or services purchased for resale.
- RWS reserves the right to accept or reject the earning and/or redemption of Invites Dollars at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice.
- Invites Dollars accumulated is valid for 12 months and will expire on a monthly first-in-first-out basis.
- Invites Dollars can only be earned on net amounts payable after usage of any form of discounts, vouchers, promotions or redemption of Invites Dollars and Genting Dollars.
- For cancellations or amendments to a Qualifying Spend or Qualifying Event Spend (including but not limited to Member requesting for cancellation of events or refunds of products purchased), the Invites Dollars credited to your account will be adjusted according to the applicable rates. If there are insufficient Invites Dollars for the adjustment, Member shall pay any shortfall by way of cash, NETS, credit card or debit card.
- If the Invites Dollars fails to show up in Member’s account seven (7) working days after the date of Qualifying Spend or Qualifying Event Spent, Member may submit a request (together with copies of the original receipt(s), and retain the same for further verification) for the Invites Dollars to be retrospectively credited to the Member’s account. This request must be submitted within one (1) month from the date of the Qualifying Spend or Qualifying Event Spend. Any approval thereof shall be subject to Member’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions and is in the sole and absolute discretion of RWS.
- RWS has the sole and absolute discretion to revoke, deduct and/or re-compute any Invites Dollars, including but not limited to the following events:
a. computer error, machine malfunction, operator error; or
b. the Member has or is suspected to have:
- breached these Terms and Conditions;
- committed fraud or acted dishonestly; and/or
- abused the Programme in any manner whatsoever.
E. TERMS FOR PRIVILEGES
- Parking privileges:
a. Available to RWS Invites Gold and RWS Invites Members only.
b. Parking privileges exclude valet parking charges.
c. RWS Invites Members may redeem parking for one vehicle with Invites Dollars 1.50 in the following manner:
- Redeemed parking is valid for 24 hours from time of redemption.
- A valid RWS Invites Card and Member’s PIN are required for the redemption of parking.
- Redemption of parking may only be carried out at the designated kiosks in the car parks.
- Redeemed parking must be utilised before Members may perform the next redemption of parking privileges.
- Member to remove cash card from vehicle IU before approaching the exit gantry and insert RWS Invites Card into the redemption slot of the exit gantry. The full amount will be deducted if the cash card is not removed and refunds will not be provided.
- Each Member of RWS Invites Gold is permitted to register one (1) private vehicle’s In-Vehicle Unit (“IU”) with RWS (registration of vehicle IU with RWS may take up to 7 working days). All information must be complete for a successful registration.
- Only Members with private vehicle registered with RWS will enjoy complementary parking. Member’s vehicle that are not registered with RWS may redeem parking for one vehicle with Invites Dollar 1.50 in accordance with Clause E1(c) above.
- Complimentary parking is only available to a Singapore-registered vehicle IU.
- Member is only entitled to change the registered vehicle IU once every year.
- Member to remove cash card from vehicle IU before approaching the exit gantry. The full amount will be deducted if the cash card is not removed and refunds will not be provided.
- 1-for-1 hour at Kids Club:
a. Members may enjoy a 1-for-1 hour at Kids Club.
b. Member must be personally present to register the Member’s child (or children) and produce valid RWS Invites Card and photo identification acceptable to RWS at the time of registration.
c. The child must be of a minimum age of three (3) years old at date of registration at the Kids Club and able to play independently without any supervision.
d. Members and/or any other accompanying guests are not allowed to accompany the child (or children) to the play area. Only authorised personnel of Kids Club will be allowed into the play area.
e. Activities organised by the Kids Club outside the Kids Club’s designated space may be subject to additional costs.
f. RWS may, at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, temporarily close or restrict admission to Kids Club due to capacity, special events or for any other reason whatsoever.
- One-Day Tickets, Priority Entry, Universal Express, and Adventure Express
a. One-Day Tickets (onsite purchase only):
- Available to RWS Invites Gold and RWS Invites Members only.
- Members may purchase One-Day Tickets to Universal Studios Singapore, Adventure Cove Waterpark, and S.E.A. Aquarium at a discounted rate that may be offered from time to time.
- One-Day Tickets must be purchased onsite at any Attractions Ticket Booths.
- Members may purchase up to a maximum of six (6) One-Day Tickets per day, for each of the discounted Universal Studios Singapore, Adventure Cove Waterpark, and S.E.A. Aquarium.
- Available to RWS Invites Gold only.
- Members may enjoy priority entry to Universal Studios Singapore, Adventure Cove Waterpark, Maritime Experiential Museum or S.E.A. Aquarium.
- Up to a maximum of six accompanying guests per visit for each of the Universal Studios Singapore, Adventure Cove Waterpark, Maritime Experiential Museum or S.E.A. Aquarium.
- Priority entry is only applicable for the first three hours of regular park operating hours.
- Members and accompanying guests to proceed to the exclusive turnstiles at the entrance of Universal Studios Singapore, Adventure Cove Waterpark, Maritime Experiential Museum or S.E.A. Aquarium (as the case may be), for priority entry.
- Available to RWS Invites Gold and RWS Invites Member only.
- Members may purchase Universal Express and Adventure Express at discounted rates.
- Universal Express must be purchased onsite at Guest Services inside Universal Studios Singapore.
- Adventure Express must be purchased onsite at Guest Services inside Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Members may purchase up to a maximum of six (6) Universal Express per day.
- RWS may, at its sole and absolute discretion, withhold sales of Universal Express and/or Adventure Express, after taking into consideration the capacity of the park.
e. For Priority Entry and Universal Express and Adventure Express, Members and accompanying guests have to separately purchase admission tickets for entry into Universal Studios Singapore, Adventure Cove Waterpark, or Maritime Experiential Museum or S.E.A. Aquarium.
f. Members and accompanying guests have to separately purchase any separate ticketed events.
g. General terms and conditions, park rules and regulations of Universal Studios Singapore, Adventure Cove Waterpark, or Maritime Experiential Museum (MEM) or S.E.A. Aquarium (as the case may be) apply.
- Access to Facilities at ESPA
a. Available to RWS Invites Gold only.
b. Members may purchase a full-day access to facilities at ESPA at a discounted rate of SGD50++, limited to one purchase per Member per 12 months.
c. Up to a maximum of one accompanying guest per visit.
d. Members must be personally present and produce valid RWS Invites Card for verification.
- Wi-Fi Access at Resorts World Sentosa a. Available to all Members.
- up to 3 devices.
- up to 3Mbps at designated Wi-Fi zones; and.
- at a maximum of 6 hours for each login.
b. Members may enjoy complimentary and unlimited Wi-Fi access:
F. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- RWS reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to immediately and without prior notice, suspend and/or terminate a Member’s membership, including but not limited to the following situations:
a. Member lodges more than three (3) card replacement requests.
b. Member has verbally or physically abused any of the employees of RWS or RWS’ tenants;
c. acted fraudulently or dishonestly;
d. destructed or damaged any property belonging to RWS and/or RWS’ tenants;
e. Member has breached the these Terms and Conditions;
f. Member has abused the Programme in any manner whatsoever;
g. RWS has to comply with any lawful order given by a relevant authority or governmental body; and/or
h. the Member has behaved in such manner which RWS determines to be inappropriate.
- Members may terminate their membership at any time by writing in to RWS and returning the RWS Invites Card.
- In the event that Member’s membership is suspended and/or terminated, for any reasons whatsoever, there will be no refunds of costs and all balance Invites Dollars shall be forfeited and all benefits and privileges shall ease forthwith.
- Invites Dollars accrued by a Member are for the Member’s benefit only, and the membership and/or its benefits are non-transferable and non-assignable.
- Each Member can only hold one RWS Invites Card at any one time.
- Members shall be responsible for the safe keeping of their RWS Invites Card. In the event that a Member’s RWS Invites Card is lost, stolen or used by another person, Member shall immediately call +65 65779788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An SGD5 administrative charges will be levied for the replacement of lost, stolen, or damaged RWS Invites Card.
- The Programme, its privileges, and benefits are offered at the sole and absolute discretion of RWS.
- RWS may, in its sole and absolute discretion, waive the eligibility requirements for a Member to qualify for certain membership tiers.
- Member hereby authorises RWS to use Member’s personal data disclosed to RWS to process Member’s application and all things ancillary to this application and the RWS Invites Programme.
- RWS reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, delete, modify, or vary these Terms and Conditions, the benefits, and privileges, including the cancellation of the Programme, without prior notice and without compensation to Member.
- RWS shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from or relating to the use of the Programme.
- Member shall fully indemnify and keep indemnified RWS against all claims, damages, costs and/or expenses made against or incurred by RWS and its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and/or tenants arising from or relating to, without limitation, Member’s use of the Programme or any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The privileges, benefits awards and services under the Programme are provided “as is” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties, of title, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights and fitness for a particular purpose. RWS disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: i) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy or content of information, privileges, benefits, awards or services; and ii) any warranties of title or warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. Members agree that use of the RWS Invites Card and any of the privileges benefits, awards or services are entirely at their own risk.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to provide correct and updated contact information, including but not limited to mailing address and email address, by accessing the Member’s online portal, or approaching any RWS Invites Service Centre or Counters. RWS shall not be liable for any loss of benefits or privileges due to non-receipt of communications.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- RWS reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to interpret, apply and communicate these Terms and Conditions. All decisions made by RWS shall be final and conclusive in each case.
- This Terms and Conditions is in the English language only, which language will be controlling in all respects, and all versions hereof in any other language will be for accommodation only and will not be binding upon the parties hereto. All communications to be made or given pursuant to the Programme and this Terms and Conditions will be in the English language.