- One (1) RWS Fortune Street Admission Ticket
- One (1) Fortune Reading Redemption Voucher
- One (1) Complimentary RWS Invites Membership with one (1) Gre8t Fortune Draws chance (Only valid for new sign ups and applicants at least twenty-one (21) years of age)
RWS Fortune Street Bundle at SGD38 Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion is valid for purchase from 5 February to 17 February 2019.
- Promotion is valid for purchase of up to (6) packages per transaction.
- Promotion is not valid with any other discounts and promotions.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Refer to RWS Fortune Street Reading Voucher e-Ticket for full instructions for your fortune reading time slot booking.
Entry to RWS Fortune Street 2019 Event (the “Event”)
- Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd (“RWS”) reserves the right to
- take possession of the ticket of; or
- refuse entry to any person who:
- cannot produce a valid ticket;
- presents a ticket that has not been purchased from RWS;
- presents a ticket that is defaced or becomes illegible, or if it is reasonably suspected that the ticket is a stolen ticket or is a counterfeit; or
- breaches or is attempting to breach any of these terms and conditions.
- In addition to the above, RWS also reserves the right, at all times and in its sole discretion, to refuse entry or remove any person(s) as it deems necessary (including without limitation any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security or to the enjoyment of the Event by others). No refund or compensation will be made to such person(s).
- RWS reserves the right to take possession of prohibited or dangerous items, and refuse entry or remove any persons possessing such items.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search of their possessions (including bags and clothes), for safety reasons.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted at the Event.
The Fortune Street 2019 Event Ticket comes with:
- One (1) Admission Ticket to Fortune Street 2019 at RWS
- One (1) Complimentary Fortune Reading with One (1) barcode/code/QR code for booking of timeslot
- One (1) Complimentary RWS Invites Membership with One (1) Great Fortune Draws Chance
- Event admission tickets are valid for purchase from now till 17 February 2019 at the following points of sale during operating hours:
- RWS Invites Counters
- Fortune Street Event Entrance
Purchases can be made using Invites Dollars, Genting Dollars, RWS Gift Voucher, cash, NETS, debit and credit card.
At http://www.rwsentosa.com/cny2019, purchases can be made using debit and credit card only.
- RWS Invites Member pricing is available for on-site and online purchases.
- Tickets sold are not refundable, not exchangeable, not transferable and not for resale.
- Please keep the ticket in good condition as a replacement ticket will not be issued if the original ticket is lost, stolen, altered, tempered, defaced, or becomes illegible.
- Each complimentary reading is limited to ten (10) minutes. For any additional readings, purchase of Additional Reading Voucher is required. Purchase of Additional Reading Voucher can be made within Fortune Street during the stated event period.
- The Complimentary RWS Invites Membership stated at Clause 6(c) is only applicable for Event admission tickets purchased at regular price.
- Redemption of the Complimentary RWS Invites membership is only available for new sign-ups from now to 28 February 2019.
- Existing RWS Invites Members can earn RWS Invites Dollars on net amounts payable after usage of any form of discounts, vouchers, promotions or redemption of RWS Invites Dollars and Genting Dollars.
- The following items are to be presented at the Fortune Street 2019 upon entering the event venue during event operating hours.
- Event admission ticket at the Fortune Street event entrance admission counter
- Fortune Reading voucher and confirmation email for fortune reading appointment at the designated Fortune Reading Appointment Counter at Fortune Street for verification and to redeem your fortune reading card.
- Verification checks may be done at the time of collection.
- In order to use the eAppointment System (“System”), user must provide us with personally identifiable data as below:
- Full name as it appears in user NRIC or identification document
- A Mobile Number
- A valid email address
- A valid barcode/code/QR code stated at Clause 6(b) which will be given during the purchase of admission and/or additional reading
- RWS reserves the right to delete or remove any inaccurate, invalid or other irregular entries.
- All appointments applied via the System are on a first come, first served basis and subject to the availability of time slots, fortune tellers and our acceptance.
- RWS reserves the right to reject any System application at our discretion.
- Unless or otherwise determined by RWS, user’s visit to the designated Fortune Reading Booths are based on specific date and time slot(s) that is set out on the System’s calendar.
- For the avoidance of doubt, user agrees that System is intended only for appointment at designated Fortune Reading Booths for fortune reading and shall not be used for other purposes.
- Subject to the availability of an available date and time slots, every barcode/code/QR code shall only be entitled to apply for one (1) eAppointment slot (“Fortune Reading Slot”).
- RWS reserves the right to determine the number of fortune reading slot(s) entitled for a barcode/code/QR code.
- Any change in appointment slot is not allowed once appointment slot is submitted and confirmed.
- RWS reserves the right to change and/or amend any fortune reading slot(s) and will endeavor to notify the user of such change.
- For verification purposes, user should bring along an original, valid form of identification and any other relevant documentary proof as this may be requested by RWS on the day of fortune reading slot(s).
- RWS reserves the right to conduct additional verifications at our discretion.
- RWS shall in no event be liable for any damage, lose or expense, including without limitation, any direct, special or consequential damage or economic loss arising from or in connection or referable to:
- Any access, the use or inability to access or use of the System, or reliance on the information on this System;
- Any System, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption or delay in transmission; or
- Any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programs or macro that may affect, the computer equipment, program or other property of the users.
- RWS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the System, with or without cause at any time. RWS shall not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses howsoever caused by or arising out to termination of the System
- RWS may, at any time, without notice and without refund or compensation or any liability, relocate the Event, change, restrict admission to or stop the Event in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Invites Dollars cannot be earned for the purchase of additional fortune readings at the Event on the Event day.
- Tickets are not to be used for any form of promotional uses unless approved in writing by RWS.
- Food Allergy Warning: Please be advised that that the menu items at the Event may contain allergens or may have come into contact with allergens like nuts, milk, eggs, soy, wheat, and others. RWS is unable to make special accommodation and there can be no assurance that any food is allergen-free. It is your responsibility to take reasonable precautions of any food allergies or food intolerances.
- RWS shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage resulting in any way from fire, steam, electricity, gas, water, or rain, or from the breakage, leakage, obstruction, or other defects or pipes, sprinklers, wires, appliances, plumbing, air conditioning, or lighting fixtures, or from theft, vandalism, earthquake, act of God, or from any other cause.
- By participating in the Event, the guests shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS may issue from time to time.
- RWS shall not be liable to any persons in the Event for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Event.
- Guests understand that the purpose of the Event is merely to share the art of feng shui. For avoidance of doubt, RWS shall not be responsible for the accuracy, completeness and/or quality of the contents of any information including readings and/or opinions obtained by guests from the Event.
- RWS reserves the right to video, photograph, and/or record the Event, and publish any guest’s images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Event without having to pay any fee or compensation to the guests.
- RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Event and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the guests. The decision of RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the Event is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A guest shall fully indemnify and hold RWS harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which RWS incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the guest’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistences of discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Event, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Event shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.