Thank you for your interest in Resorts World Sentosa. We’d love to hear about your experience with Resorts World Sentosa. Your feedback will help us improve.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to high volume of emails, please allow us some time to get back to you. Rest assured that your comments/ feedback are important to us, and we thank you in advance for the patience in allowing us time to perform the follow up needed based on your feedback.
If you wish to contact us for enquiries or reservations, please refer to Contact Us for details.
Whistleblower Policy for Genting Singapore PLC
This Whistleblower Policy applies to external parties and all team members of Genting Singapore PLC, Resorts World Sentosa and any company that may come under the management oversight of Genting Singapore PLC.
This policy aims to provide a responsible and secure means for external parties and team members to raise complaints or concerns regarding
- any abuse of power or authority;
- non-compliance of internal controls, rules and regulations;
- non-compliance of Code of Conduct;
- fraud, corruption, misconduct or unsafe work practices
The Company is committed to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and internal codes and policies. Any external party or team member may submit a complaint or concern without fear of retaliation. The Company will not discriminate against anyone for complaints made in good faith.
The policy is meant to protect genuine whistleblowers and strictly forbids complaints which are frivolous, malicious or false. For team members, the policy is not meant as a route for taking up personal grievances, which should continue to be raised with supervisors, managers, Heads of Department or HR Relationship Managers.
As anonymous complaints or concerns may be difficult to act upon effectively, the whistleblower is encouraged to identify himself. The company is committed to ensure that investigations are conducted in confidentiality and reasonable efforts will be made to protect the anonymity of the whistleblower.
Telephone: +65 9111 6970
In the event that it is deemed that insufficient action has been taken, the matter may be escalated to:
Chairman, Audit Committee – Mr Steven Lim Kok Hoong
Treatment of Feedback
- The Whistleblower Officer will make a preliminary assessment and where necessary, consult with senior management, before directing the feedback to the relevant department or appropriate regulatory body for investigation.
- Depending on the nature of the feedback, the subject of complaint may be informed of the allegation and be given an opportunity to explain the matter. Team member who fail to cooperate in an investigation or provide false information, shall be subject to disciplinary actions, including dismissal.
- The company will take prompt actions to remediate any process or system gaps to prevent a future occurrence.
Record-Keeping and Reporting
Compliance Department will maintain a log of all complaints and concerns, tracking their receipt, investigation and resolution and shall prepare a periodic summary report for the Audit Committee.