Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) Measures
Guests with existing reservations and SingapoRediscovers Vouchers bookings for visits from 22 July 2021 will be allowed entry, however this is subject to the cap on maximum capacity and changes to operating days.
1. Why do I need to make advanced reservation when I have already purchased a ticket or holding Annual or Season Pass?
As a SG Clean accredited organisation, Resorts World Sentosa (RWS) has implemented enhanced safe management measures to ensure guests and team members are protected every step of the visitor journey.
Among the measures is an advanced reservation system where Annual or Season Passholders and guests with attraction tickets are required to make reservation at https://sdm.rwsentosa.com prior to visiting the park.
Advanced reservation is also applicable to tickets purchased from resellers, online platforms or Travel Agents. For guests holding on to reseller vouchers, redemption of tickets will be available at ticketing booths subject to availability on the same day. Guests are required to adhere to safe management measures at all times.
2. Can I make a reservation through the ticketing booth or call centre?
Reservation is only available online at https://sdm.rwsentosa.com currently.
3. How many reservations can I make at one time?
Please note that we allow only one reservation for one day at any one time. Passholders may not make another reservation until after 11.59pm of the day you have already reserved. Multipark Passholders/Ticket holders can make one reservation per park at any one time.
4. How many guests can I register on behalf of for the reservation? Is there a limit to the group size?
The total number of guests per booking is limited to 10, including yourself. Each accompanying guests will need to register with a valid Ticket ID or Pass ID. However, when visiting the park, a maximum of only 5 pax per group is allowed.
5. Can I make a reservation without purchasing a ticket?
No, you will not be able to make a reservation without a valid ticket or pass.
If you do not hold a ticket, you may purchase tickets at www.rwsentosa.com. Tickets are limited daily and on first-come first-served basis.
6. What happens if I cannot make it on the day that I have made a reservation for?
Tickets used to make reservations will be deemed as used and cannot be reused to make another reservation.
For “no-show” by Passholders, the next reservation can only be made again after 3 days from the “no-show” date, subject to availability.
If you require assistance regarding your reservations, please contact us via enquiry form at least 2 days in advance.
7. Is a reservation required for children below the age of 4 years old?
For children below 4 years old, reservations will not be required. However, entry to the park is subject to enhanced safe management measures.
8. Is there a time frame as to when my reservations will be released? How long will you hold my reservations?
Reservations will be kept until the end of the operating hours of the visit date.
9. Will I be allowed entry if I did not bring my ticket despite having made a reservation?
No. Physical ticket must be presented and scanned for entry into the parks.
10. Will I be able to enter the park if I brought a ticket which is not registered for advanced reservation?
No. You will only be able to enter the park with the corresponding ticket for which the reservation is made.
11. Is my entry to the park guaranteed if I already have an e-ticket or advanced reservation for that day?
Yes. Our daily capacity limit is controlled at the point of ticket sales and reservations. Do be advised that for all ticket types, reservation is a must to guarantee entry. Please take note that due to stricter safe management measures, delays may be experienced at park entrances.
12. Do I need to make a reservation if I want to renew my Annual or Season Pass?
Renewal of Annual or Season Pass will be temporarily suspended during this period. However, you may continue to enjoy the membership benefits until the expiry of your pass. For updates on the Annual or Season Pass, please visit our website for the latest information.
13. How many guests are allowed on VIP tours?
The tour can accommodate up to 12 participants, with a maximum of 5 participants per sub-group within each tour (toddlers included).
Annual or Season Pass
1. I am an Annual or Season Passholder. Is there any extension due to the park closure?
Passholders whose passes have expired are eligible for an extension. The number of days extended will be equivalent to the period from the date on which park operations were suspended to our reopening date.
2. What do I need to do for the extension of my Annual or Season Pass?
No action is required on your part. The extension will be updated automatically in our system. You may continue to use your existing card to enjoy membership benefits.
3. Can I sign up for the Attractions Annual / Season Passes?
All sales and renewal of Attractions Annual and Season Passes are temporarily suspended until further notice.
4. Why do I have to select a time slot to visit Universal Studios Singapore?
Passholders are required to make advanced reservations with time slots for entry to help us to stagger entry flow and prevent overcrowding at all times. This is part of our Safe Management Measures to ensure the safety of all our guests and Team Members during your visit to Universal Studios Singapore.
5. I tried booking for a 2pm entry time slot but it was full. Can I book the 5pm time slot and come earlier instead?
Passholders will only be allowed entry from the time slot they have booked for. If you have selected the 5pm time slot, you can only enter the park after 5pm. This will also be indicated clearly on your confirmation email.
6. How much time can I spend in the park if I select the earlier time slot?
You may stay in the park as long as you like, until the park is closed.
Visiting the park
1. Can I still purchase tickets on-site?
Guests can purchase on-site through kiosks. But we strongly encourage guests to purchase online as the capacity is limited.
2. Is there a time limit to my stay within the park?
You may stay in the park for as long as the park is open.
3. Do I need to bring my NRIC/ID for verification on the day of visit?
Registered guests and Passholders will only need to present the following for verification prior to entry into the Park:
a. A confirmation email; and
b. A valid Annual Pass, Season Pass or open-dated ticket showing the Ticket or Pass IDs used in the reservation.
c. If you purchase Singapore Resident tickets, a valid Republic of Singapore issued birth certificate/Photo National ID/Work Permit/Student Pass. ID is required for entry.
However, as part of our enhanced safe management measures, TraceTogether-only SafeEntry is required for check-in and out.
4. My friend / family member is sick, can I replace his/her name with someone else?
Reservations made are non-transferrable. If you require assistance with your reservations, please submit your request via the enquiry form at least 2 days in advance
Guests who are not feeling well are advised to stay at home and seek medical attention.
5. Will your operating hours remain the same as before?
There will be a temporary revision to the operating hours at our parks. For the latest information on our operating hours, please check here for Universal Studios Singapore, here for S.E.A. Aquarium, and here for Dolphin Island.
6. Why have you revised your operating hours?
With the health, safety and well-being of our guests and team members as top priority, we are taking a careful, controlled and progressive approach to open with revised operating hours in this initial phase of reopening.
7. Can I exit and re-enter the park?
Re-entry to the park is allowed during operating hours, subject to the flow of guests at the point of re-entry.
8. Do I need to wear masks on fast-moving rides such as Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™?
All guests are required to wear their masks at all times in the park, except when eating or drinking.
9. If I have lost or damaged my mask, will there masks for purchase?
For guests requiring a new set of masks, masks are available for purchase at the retail outlets.
10. What are the rides available at Universal Studios Singapore?
All rides will be available except Amber Rock Climb™, Magic Potion Spin and Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™ until further notice. Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™ is unavailable due to maintenance.
Kindly note that from 21 May, rides will be on staggered operating timings. Please check here for details.
11. Will there be any shows at Universal Studios Singapore?
All shows except Sesame Street Goes Bollywood will be unavailable until further notice.
12. Are contactless payment available in the parks?
Yes, contactless payment is available at most locations. Please approach our staff at the point of purchase for assistance.
13. Are wheelchairs and strollers still be available for rent? And how are you sanitizing them?
Wheelchairs and strollers are available for rent. As part of our commitment to create a safe environment for our guests, we have enhanced SG Clean measures with intensive and frequent cleaning and disinfection.
14. Are locker services available? And how are you sanitizing them?
Lockers services are available for rental. As part of our commitment to create a safe environment for our guests, we have enhanced SG Clean measures with intensive and frequent cleaning and disinfection.
15. Am I allowed to bring in a skate scooter to Universal Studios Singapore?
Only Electric Convenience Vehicles are permitted inside the park.
16. Are there facilities for guests with disabilities in Universal Studios Singapore?
At Universal Studios Singapore, we strive to create an environment that is accessible to everyone. Please refer to the Rider's Guide for boarding procedures and specific information related to each attraction. Additionally, all restaurants, stores, toilets, lockers and common areas are accessible to guests using wheelchairs.
17. Are there photography restrictions within the park?
Photography and videography are permitted, but not while experiencing the attractions. Production cameras and drones are not allowed inside the park. As part of the safety measurement, all guests must wear masks when taking photos or videos. For enquiries on wedding photography please email VIPExperience@RWSentosa.com.
18. Are there age, height or weight restrictions for the attractions in Universal Studios Singapore?
For your own safety, there are minimum requirements for each ride, attractions and programs. Please refer to rider's guide for each Universal Studios Singapore individual attraction requirement.
19. Is there a nursing room at the attractions area?
Yes. There is. Please approach our friendly staffs for the exact location.
20. Are there prayer rooms in Universal Studios Singapore?
The nearest prayer room is inside Universal Studios Singapore, between Sci-Fi City™ and Ancient Egypt zones (theme park admission ticket required for access). This facility is temporary closed till further notice.
21. What is the purpose of the facial recognition system?
Resorts World Sentosa has implemented facial recognition at Universal Studios Singapore as part of our resort-wide transformation to enhance the guest experience through new technology and innovation.
Facial recognition is a biometric technology that reduces our reliance on manual validation of admission tickets and speeds up the process of verifying our guests at various visitor touch points. It is among our latest innovation efforts to provide a more efficient and seamless experience for our guests to enjoy our exciting products and offerings.
22. How does the facial recognition system benefit Guests?
After registering the digital image of their faces at the theme park, Universal Studios Singapore Annual and Season Passholders can authenticate their facial images through facial recognition technology. This allows Passholders to enter, exit or re-enter the theme park at greater ease and speed without the need to produce their physical passes. For the same convenience, guests with day admission tickets will have a digital image of their faces registered at the ticket gantry while concurrently scanning their admission tickets.
23. How will you ensure my privacy by scanning and storing my facial image?
Resorts World Sentosa is fully committed to protecting the personal data and privacy of our guests. We would like to assure you that facial images are used only for the purposes of access management, personalised guest experience, operational improvement, safety and security. Our facial recognition platform is securely hosted within Resorts World Sentosa and the personal data of our guests are safeguarded and kept strictly confidential.
24. Are there alternatives to facial recognition technology to enter and exit the theme park?
Facial recognition is now an essential part of the admission process to Universal Studios Singapore. Guests who have queries or concerns can approach our Guests Services located at the park entrance for assistance.