[Singapore Resident] Universal Studios Singapore One-Day Tickets
Adult (Age 13-59) - SGD72 (U.P. SGD76)
Child (Age 4-12) - SGD53 (U.P. SGD56)
Each regular-priced ticket is valid for one visit, within 30 days from the selected visit date.
A valid Singapore Resident Identification is required for entry.
[Singapore Resident] Universal Studios SingaporeTM Terms and Conditions
- All rates stated herein are subject to change without prior notice and are inclusive of GST.
- Payment Terms: Pre-payment must be made via a valid Credit Card before the Universal Studios Singapore tickets ordered hereunder are issued.
- Cancellation and Amendment Policies: The ticket order as set out in this Order Confirmation (as defined below) shall be deemed final. Accordingly, no refund will be provided in the event of cancellation of the ticket order and no amendment to the ticket order will be entertained.
- For confirmation email without e-Ticket(s), please proceed to Guest Services Windows (located outside the respective attraction’s entrance) with the confirmation and purchasing credit/debit card for ticket(s) collection.
- Adult refers to ages 13 to 59.
- Child refers to ages 4 to 12.
- Senior refers to age 60 and above.
- Each regular priced day pass has a validity period of 30 days from the selected date of visit.
- Universal Express Unlimited e-voucher(s) must be exchange for a valid wristband at any redemption location (located within Universal Studios Singapore) prior to any utilisation.
- Universal Express/Universal Express Unlimited is only valid at participating attractions, subject to changes without prior notice.
- Resorts World Sentosa ("RWS") reserves the right to amend, delete and/or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
- This order confirmation including these terms and conditions (“Order Confirmation”) constitutes the sole and entire agreement between Resorts World Sentosa and you in connection with the ordering of the Universal Studios Singapore® Tickets. For the avoidance of doubt, this Order Confirmation shall be governed by laws of Singapore without regard to conflict of laws rules and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- Additional Park Rules and Regulations apply, visit www.rwsentosa.com/attractions-terms for more information
- Please process your RWS Attractions Annual/Season Pass card at the Guest Services Counters within months from purchase date.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Purchasing Cardholder will be required to present the physical credit/debit card used for this purchase upon ticket collection; or a completed copy of the RWS Authorisation letter (click here to download) by the Credit/Debit Cardholder with supporting document will be required. Guest who receive the e-Tickets within the confirmation letter can proceed to the admission gate directly at the respective attraction.
- Only valid for Singapore Residents with valid Republic of Singapore issued birth certificate/Photo National ID/Work Permit/Student Pass. ID required for entry.