An unparalleled sleepover experience featuring over 100,000 marine animals
As the day ends, night life begins under the sea! Witness nocturnal sharks becoming active, animals behaving in new ways, sea jellies communicating with one another and more. Drift into slumber as you camp in a tent at the Open Ocean Gallery with countless marine animals gliding by, and wake up to aquarists interacting with Manta Rays in a special feeding session. See the sea in a new light in this sleepover to remember!
13 Feb (Wed), 26 Feb (Tue)
9 Mar (Sat), 22 Mar (Fri),
27 Mar (Wed)
This is an overnight event. Dates are subject to change and availability.
6:30pm - 10am (Following Day)
Call +65 6577 7515 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations must be confirmed two weeks prior to scheduled event.
- Camp out in the Open Ocean Gallery – featuring one of the world’s largest viewing panels.
- Experience a guided tour with interactive learning – discover how the marine world is different at night and have fun at sensory learning stations.
- Learn about pollution, sustainable seafood and what you can do to protect our seas.
- Wake up to meet our divers for a special photo opportunity.
- Witness a special Manta Ray feeding session.
(13 – 59 years old)
|Child (6 – 12 years old) &
Senior (60 years old & above)
|RWS Invites Member||SGD142||SGD124|
|*Members - Season/Annual Pass||SGD126||SGD110|
S.E.A. Aquarium Season/ Annual Passholders and Adventure Cove Waterpark Season/ Annual Passholders. RWS Invites members will enjoy 3% rebate on purchase.
Price includes meals and admission to S.E.A. Aquarium within the stipulated hours of the programme. Sleeping bags will be provided to all participants.
Participants can purchase discounted tickets to Adventure Cove Waterpark if they wish to continue their visit in the park after the Ocean Dreams programme.
Terms and Conditions
- The S.E.A. Aquarium Ocean Dreams (“Programme) is subject to availability.
- The Programme shall proceed as scheduled regardless of weather conditions (i.e. rain or shine) and there shall be no rain check nor refund made.
- Participants must arrive at S.E.A. Aquarium at the scheduled timing, failing which the participant may miss certain components of the Programme.
- Prior reservation is required and must be made at least 2 weeks in advance with full payment.
- For safety purposes, the minimum age of participation is 6 years old.
- Adult-Child supervisory ratio for guests aged 20 and below:
- Must always be accompanied by a paying adult (above 21)
- Maximum of 5 children to 1 paying adult
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, RWS reserves the right to substitute certain components of the Programme.
- If the Programme is cancelled by RWS for any reasons whatsoever, RWS shall, with participant’s agreement, either refund all monies paid or provide an alternate date for the participant (if available).
- General terms and conditions, park rules, and regulations of S.E.A. Aquarium apply.