Feel the intense thrill of being circled by hammerhead, silvertip and sandbar sharks, just to name a few, in our Shark Seas habitat! Like never before, put yourself inches away from these stealthy marine predators, as you watch in awe from the safety of a customised acrylic enclosure.
Session: Daily (For an up-to-date calendar of park opening days, please check here)
Time: 12pm, 2pm and 4pm
Price*: SGD72 (Adult/Child/Senior)
*A separate Adventure Cove Waterpark admission ticket will be required. Each purchase allow a maximum of 2 guests to participate in the programme.
Guests to arrive earlier prior to the programme at the Shark Pavilion.
Terms and Conditions:
- A valid admission ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark is required to enjoy the programme.
- Allow to have maximum 2 participants per session
- Participants must be at least 12 years old to participate.
- Participants must be able to swim and hold their breath underwater.
- Participants under the age of 21 must have a parent/legal guardian (21 years old and above) to complete and sign the health declaration and indemnity forms onsite.
- Participants to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time. Further instructions will be given at the Shark Encounter (inside Adventure Cove Waterpark).
- Participants are required to be in proper swimwear.
- Participants are not allowed to bring in their bags and other loose items, such as jewelleries and other accessories (watches, rings, earrings, sunglasses etc.) Small lockers are provided to store your loose items.
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Additional fee applies for purchase of the photograph(s).
- Please note that the programme may be interrupted as it is subjected to prevailing weather conditions or husbandry needs.
- No outside food and beverages within Adventure Cove Waterpark, S.E.A. Aquarium and Dolphin Island.