Junior Aquarist - Coral Season: Discover our colourful marvels of the reef!
Did you know that corals are really invertebrates and not plants? If you find that fascinating, there’s so much more your kids can learn about them in this very special edition of our Junior Aquarist programme.
In addition to seeing how our professional aquarists take care of the residents in our aquarium, they’ll discover how corals provide shelter, food, plus breeding and nursery grounds to 25% of the world’s marine life! They will also get a first-hand look at the diversity of corals we propagate here, in our efforts to give back to the oceans!
This fun and enriching one-hour experience is suitable for inquisitive kids aged 7 to 12.
- Learn about coral’s anatomy and what they eat.
- Identify the different types of corals within S.E.A. Aquarium.
- Discover how we propagate corals.
- Exclusive access to the coral’s habitat and our back-of-house areas.
Terms & Conditions
- Junior Aquarist is open to children aged 7 to 12 years old.
- S.E.A. Aquarium admission ticket is sold separately.
- Slots are subject to availability, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The programme is conducted in English only.
- The programme may involve some outdoor components which is weather permitting. In the event of inclement weather, Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to replace the affected outdoor programme with an indoor programme deemed suitable.
- For protection and safety, all participants must wear proper covered footwear. Inappropriate footwear such as open-toe shoes will result in guests missing certain programme components.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to amend, delete and/or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
- General terms and conditions as well as park rules and regulations of S.E.A. Aquarium apply.
- Participants will follow a predetermined itinerary with their guide and aquarist, who will showcase the many aspects of husbandry at S.E.A. Aquarium.
- No photography or videography is allowed at the back-of-house areas.