Introducing Junior Aquarist – a year-long programme that focuses on a different animal each season!
Let your kids experience how our professional aquarists go about ensuring the well-being of these apex predators.
They will gain big bites of knowledge regarding sharks’ importance and why their unique adaptations make them such formidable hunters! They’ll also learn about the important work our aquarists perform.
This one-hour experience will be conducted in English, and is suitable for inquisitive kids aged 7 to 12.
The first season will feature our majestic sharks, followed by corals, sea jellies and frogs. Don’t miss them!
Sessions: 10am and 2pm daily
Top-up rate: SGD38*
*S.E.A. Aquarium admission ticket is required
To ensure your safety, we require advance reservations to be made via two working days in advance, via email@example.com.
Note: A maximum of 16 participants are allowed per session. Each of our guides will lead up to eight participants per group.
- Learn about sharks’ jaws and what they eat.
- Identify the different species of sharks in Shark Seas.
- See how we take care of our sharks.
- Discover the traits that make their bodies so different: dermal denticles, electroreceptors, oily livers and their famous teeth!
- Watch as aquarists observe marine animals daily to ensure they’re healthy and well.
Terms & Conditions
- Junior Aquarist is open to children aged 7 to 12 years old.
- S.E.A. Aquarium admission ticket is sold separately.
- Reservations must be made at least two working days in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Slots are subject to availability, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The programme is conducted in English only.
- For protection and safety, all participants must wear proper covered footwear. Inappropriate footwear such as open-toe shoes will result in guests missing certain programme components.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to amend, delete and/or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
- General terms and conditions as well as park rules and regulations of S.E.A. Aquarium apply.
- Participants will follow a predetermined itinerary with their guide and aquarist, who will showcase the many aspects of husbandry at S.E.A. Aquarium.
- No photography or videography is allowed at the back-of-house areas.