Behind the Panel - meet the dolphins and more!
Come explore secrets like how aquarists take care of marine animals in a guided tour that gives you a first-hand look at what we do. Enter the world of our dolphins, manta rays plus others and be fascinated by the insights you’ll gain into how they behave!
- Discover fun facts
- Check out what it’s like behind the scenes
- Learn how we can protect the ocean
Pricing: SGD20 (A separate S.E.A. Aquarium admission ticket will be required)
Duration: Approximately 20 minutes
Capacity: 6 people
Time: 10.30am, 11.30am, 12pm, 2.30pm, 3pm, 3.30pm and 4pm
Terms and conditions:
- Meeting point: Open Ocean Habitat Counter
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult participant.
- No photography or videography is allowed during the programme.
- Behind the Panel ticket is not valid for admission to S.E.A. Aquarium. A separate Admission Ticket to S.E.A. Aquarium will be required.
- Behind the Panel sessions are limited to a maximum of 6 guests per session, toddlers included. Subject to availability.
- Behind the Panel is weather permitting and subject to change.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to amend or add to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Others general Terms & Conditions apply.
- Any resale of tickets/vouchers is strictly prohibited unless authorized in writing by RWS. RWS reserves the right to invalidate tickets/vouchers in connection with any fraudulent /unauthorized resale transaction, without refund or other compensation.