1. References to "you" or "your" are references to any person/user using the Materials.
2. The Materials shall be used solely as a non-commercial teaching aid and for no other purposes. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited.
3. The Materials may only be used by pre-school, primary school and secondary school educators in Singapore solely for educational and non-commercial purposes.
4. No mass reproduction, publication or distribution of the Materials is permitted. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not offer for sale, sell, distribute or otherwise deal with any part of the Materials over any medium.
5. The Materials shall be used without any substantial alteration or amendment, and shall not be used in any obscene, blasphemous, defamatory, unlawful manner, or any other manner which would bring RWS into disrepute or would defame or infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
6. The Materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. RWS does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed in the Materials. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. No representation or warranty is given that the use of the Materials will not infringe the rights of any party.
7. All intellectual property rights in the Materials belong to RWS and are protected under Singapore and all applicable international copyright laws. Ownership of the copyright in the Materials is in no way transferred to you, and remains the property of RWS.