Experience the thrill of swimming with the apex predators of the seas! Dive into our Shark Seas Habitat for the rare opportunity to get up close and personal with over 100 sharks from 12 different species, including the endangered scalloped hammerhead shark, silvertip shark and sandbar shark.
SCUBA-certification is required. Please contact us to pre-book. Walk-ins will not be entertained.
Session: Weekends and Public Holidays
Available Timeslot: 10.30am
SGD188 (Adult) | SGD178 (Child/Senior)
Guest to arrive 30 minutes prior to the programme at the S.E.A. Aquarium Ticketing Counter.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants to arrive 30 minutes prior to the programme at the S.E.A. Aquarium Ticketing Counter.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old to participate.
- Participants must possess current diving certifications from an internationally recognized organization and produce dive certification upon registration and on the day of the dive.
- Participants must not engage in air travel within 12 hours for a single dive and within 18 hours after repetitive dives, from the end of the dive(s).
- Participants must complete and sign the liability and medical/health declaration forms onsite before diving. Participants under the age of 21 must have a parent/legal guardian present onsite to complete and sign the liability and medical/health declaration forms.
- Participants must be medically fit based on the medical/health declaration. Otherwise, a physician’s assessment is required.
- Participants are required to be in proper swimwear. Wetsuits will be provided during the interaction.
- Limited to a maximum of 5 participants per session from the same group. Subject to availability.
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to change.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the rights to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.