Experience the thrill of swimming with the apex predators of the seas! Dive into our Shark Seas Habitat for the rare opportunity to get up close and personal with over 100 sharks from 12 different species, including the endangered scalloped hammerhead shark, silvertip shark and sandbar shark.
Session: Monday - Friday
$188 (Adult) | $178 (Senior)
*Inclusive of Adventure Cove Waterpark admission ticket
$150 (Adult) | $148 (Senior)
*For guest holding valid Adventure Cove Waterpark admission ticket
Guest to arrive earlier prior to the programme at the Adventure Cove Waterpark entrance.
|S.E.A. Aquarium Annual/ Season Passholders||20% off Programme Price|
|RWS Invites Members||10% off Programme Price|
|Adventure Cove Waterpark Annual/ Season Passholders||20% off Top-Up Rate|
- Current SCUBA diving certification from an internationally recognised organization is compulsory.
- Must be active divers within the last 12 months; otherwise a check dive might be required prior to the dive.
- Certification cards must be produced.
- Participants must be medically fit based on the health questionnaire; physician’s advice may be required prior to the activities, depending on the results of the questionnaire.
- Must be at least 12 years old to participate.
- Participants under the age of 21 must have a parent/legal guardian complete and sign the health declaration and indemnity forms.
- Limited to a maximum of 6 participants per session. Subject to availability.
- Participants must NOT be due to fly within the next 12 hours.