PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
Take your scuba diving skills to the next level! The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and develop your scuba skills to become more comfortable in the water. It builds on what you have learned and introduces new capabilities through five adventure dives, taking you through:
- Underwater Navigation
- Deep Water Adventure (18m to 30m / 60ft to 100ft)
- Plus choose 3 more adventure dives to complete the course
Includes course materials, certification, dives and equipment.
For bookings, please include your name, date of birth, email address, preferred start date and contact number, and payment must be completed within 2 weeks upon confirmation.
- Includes course materials and 1 day of diving from boat, with credit for your dives towards the related PADI Specialty Diver course
- Minimum age of 12 (for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- A PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent)
- Programme Duration: 2 days
- Participants must be at least 12 years old.
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent from another training organization) is required.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent/legal guardian complete and sign the health declaration and liability forms.
- Participants must NOT be due to fly within 18 hours from their dives.
- Genting Rewards, and Attractions Annual Pass/ Season Pass holders must present valid membership card with confirmation letter on the day of visit to enjoy special rates.