Open Ocean Dive
Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring Open Ocean habitat, the centrepiece of S.E.A. Aquarium. Descend up to 12 metres to marvel at majestic manta rays, groupers, and schools of fish swimming in unison for an unforgettable up-close encounter with the ocean's gentle giants.
SCUBA-certification is required. Please contact us to pre-book. Walk-ins will not be entertained.
This experience will not be available till 30 April 2020.
Price: SGD288 (Adult) | SGD278 (Child/Senior)
Top-up rate*: SGD250 (Adult) | SGD248 (Child/Senior)
*Adventure Cove Waterpark admission ticket is required
Guest to arrive earlier prior to the programme at the Adventure Cove Waterpark entrance.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must be at least 10 years old to participate
- Participants must possess current diving certifications from a nationally or internationally recognized organization
- Participants must be active divers within the last 12 months; otherwise a check dive might be required prior to the dive.
- Participants must produce dive certification (C Cards) to qualify for the dive
- Participants must not engage in air travel within 12 hours for a single dive and within 18 hours for repetitive dives, from the end of the dive(s)
- Participants must complete and sign the liability and medical/health declaration forms. Participants under the age of 21 must have a parent/legal guardian complete and sign the liability and medical/health declaration forms.
- Participants must be medically fit based on the medical/health declaration. Otherwise a physician’s assessment is required.
- Limited to a maximum of 6 participants per session. Subject to availability.
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to change.