Aquarist For A Day Programme
Go behind the scenes of S.E.A. Aquarium and discover the secrets of caring for marine animals such as manta rays, corals and sea jellies. Learn how you can become an advocate to marine life, as you join our professional aquarists and experience first-hand the various aspects of animal healthcare, tank cleaning and even get a chance to prepare food and feed the animals.
Get ready for a unique learning adventure trail that will amaze, inform and inspire you to build a special bond with precious marine life.
Reservations must be done at least 3 working days in advance and are subject to availability on a first come first served basis
Time: 9.30AM to 1.30PM (Daily)
View calendar for S.E.A. Aquarium operating hours
|Price||Adult (16 - 59 years old)||Senior (60 years old & above)|
|*RWS Invites Member||SGD205||SGD178|
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations must be done at least 3 working days in advance and are subject to availability on a first come first served basis.
- Guests must be 16 years old and above to participate in this programme.
- Guests under the age of 21 must have a parent/legal guardian complete and sign the release and indemnity forms on site.
- Language of the programme is only in English.
- Guests will follow a predetermined itinerary with their aquarist that will showcase many aspects of husbandry at S.E.A. Aquarium and, if weather permitting, will include an abridged Ray Bay Experience for hands on feeding and learning.
- Guests will have lunch with their aquarist at Bay Restaurant (dietary requirements to be shared upon reservation).
- Programme may be interrupted, subjected to weather conditions or husbandry needs.
- Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to amend, delete and/or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
- General terms and condition, park rules, and regulations of S.E.A. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark apply.