Calling for Pirate Chiefs & Crew!
RWS’s upcoming and one-of-a-kind attraction invites you to be a part of its fleet as a Casual Pirate Chief or Crew! If you’re a fun-loving individual who loves performing and interacting with people, we’d like you to join us to create an immersive ‘live’ experience for our guests. So set sail with us on this all-new adventure dining experience, and embark on a fun, rewarding career.
Closing Date for Video Submission: 30 April 2020
Employment Type: Casual
Eligible Applicants: Singaporean Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Able to perform shift work, including evening, weekends and public holidays
- Able to commit to at least 2 blocks of 5 hours per week
- Those with basic F&B service experience will have an added advantage
Getting into your Pirate Persona
- Pick a pirate persona or we’ll find one that fits you
- Guests are coming for an immersive experience so staying in character is very important!
- Be part of the show – Facilitate audience interactions, improvise with guests
- Greet all guests your best Pirate grin or meanest high five
- Checking tickets
- Seating guests
- Instruct guests at interactive multimedia stations
- Provide assistance to customers when required
- Manage guests’ queries and ensure appropriate resolution
- Ensure guests’ safety
Food & Beverage (Only when required)
- Distribute Pirate Meals to guests and communicate any special requirement to the culinary staff
- Assist customers in drinks replenishments, need for cutlery etc.
Additional for Pirate Chiefs
- Brief and supervise pirate crew
- Take attendance
- Deploy Pirate crew to positions and rotate personnel where required
- Attend to guests feedback where required
- Performance rehearsals
- Front-of-House Standard Operation Procedures
- Customer Service
- Venue Orientation
If you have a secret skill like juggling, street magic, street-dance, pop-n-lock/animation, ventriloquism etc. WE WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT IT!