Go underwater and view beautiful dolphins from the eyes of a fish. A rare experience of treading on the lagoon floor and breathing in an underwater helmet as friendly dolphins come to you.
Price: SGD200 (Adult/Senior)
A separate Adventure Cove Waterpark One-Day Ticket is required.
Guest to arrive 20 minutes prior at the Adventure Cove Waterpark Entrance or if you are in the park, please check in 15 minutes prior to the programme in your swimming attire at Dolphin Island Entrance
(4 – 12 years old)
(60 years old & above)
(Inclusive of Adventure Cove Waterpark One-Day Ticket)
Terms and Conditions:
- Suitable for non-swimmers.
- Guests must be at least 15 years old to participate.
- SCUBA-certification is not required.
- Must NOT due to fly within the next 12 hours.
- Maximum group size is 6 guests per session.
- All participants must complete and sign the health declaration and liability forms. A parent or guardian (21 years old and above) must be present to authorise participation for all programme participants who are below 21 years old.
- Participants must be medically fit based on the medical/health declaration. Otherwise a physician’s advice will be required.
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to change.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.