Dolphin Observer is an exclusive programme catering only to the families and friends of Dolphin Discovery and Dolphin Adventure interaction programmes participants. And you won't need to get into the water. In fact, as an observer, you'll enjoy a great view of all that’s going on from the comfort of your seat in the shade!
Should you have any questions on dolphins or their behaviour, our Dolphin Island hosts will be on hand to answer them.
A separate Adventure Cove Waterpark One-Day Ticket is required.
(4 – 12 years old)
(60 years old & above)
(Inclusive of Adventure Cove Waterpark One-Day Ticket)
Complimentary use of Dolphin Island lockers, wetsuits and flotation devices (during the interaction programme only).
Guest to arrive 20 minutes prior at the Adventure Cove Waterpark Entrance or if you are in the park, please check in 15 minutes prior to the programme in your swimming attire at Dolphin Island Entrance.
Terms and Conditions:
- Dolphin Observer is exclusively reserved for guests with friends or family participating in the Dolphin Discovery and Dolphin Adventure interaction programmes.
- Guests under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult (above 21). (Maximum accompanying ratio is 3 children to 1 adult)
- Guests are advised to stay within the observation area allocated to them for safety reasons.
- Guests are not allowed to bring in their bags and other loose items, such as Jewellery and other accessories (watches, rings, earrings, sunglasses, etc). Small lockers are provided to store your loose items.
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Separate fees will apply for purchase of photographs.
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to change.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.