Dolphin Observer is an exclusive programme catering only to the families and friends of Dolphin Discovery interaction programmes participants. And you won't need to get into the water. In fact, as an observer, you'll enjoy a great view of all that’s going on from the comfort of your seat in the shade!
Should you have any questions on dolphins or their behaviour, our Dolphin Island hosts will be on hand to answer them.
Price is inclusive of the following
Admission ticket to Dolphin Island Only. Excludes admission to Adventure Cove Waterpark.
Dolphin Observer Experience
Complimentary small locker or a large locker from SGD12 for 2 hours.
During Adventure Cove Waterpark opening hours, a separate admission ticket is required to enter from Adventure Cove Waterpark.
Stay up-to-date with our latest Adventure Cove Waterpark opening days here.
Guest to arrive 20 minutes prior at Guest Services (At the entrance of Adventure Cove Waterpark)
Terms and Conditions:
- Dolphin Observer is exclusively reserved for guests with friends or family participating in the Dolphin Discovery interaction programme.
- An accompanying paying parent or guardian (21 years old and above) must be present for participants who are below 21 years old.
- Guests are not allowed to bring in their bags and other loose items, such as jewellery and other accessories (watches, rings, earrings, sunglasses, etc).
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Separate fees will apply for purchase of photographs.
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to changes.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.