Get up close with curious and intelligent Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins in this personal experience, as you touch, splash and take photos with them - without getting into water! Learn about the dolphin’s anatomy and other interesting fun facts in this fascinating programme. This family-friendly experience is suitable for guests of all ages, including children under four.
Complimentary use of Dolphin Island lockers.
Guest to arrive 20 minutes prior at the S.E.A. Aquarium Ticketing Counter or if you are in the park, please check in 15 minutes prior to the programme.
11am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm, 4pm
- Child (4 to 12 years old), Senior (60 years & above).
- Suitable for children under 4 yrs old to participate with an accompanied paying adult
Terms and Conditions:
- Programme can accommodate up to 8 guests (toddlers included), subject to government directive.
- A parent or guardian (21 years old and above) must be present to authorise participation for all programme participants who are below 21 years old.
- Children up to 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult at a ratio of 1A:3C
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to change
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Separate fees will apply for purchase of photographs.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.