Get an up close and personal encounter in shallow water. You get to enjoy a close interaction with dolphins to observe and understand their behaviour. At the same time, you can learn interesting facts about them.
Complimentary use of wetsuits and flotation devices (during the interaction programme only).
Lockers are available and is chargeable at SGD12 each for 2 hours.
Guest to arrive 20 minutes prior at the S.E.A. Aquarium Ticketing Counter.
10.00am, 11.30am, 1.30pm, 3.00pm
Reservations must be confirmed two days prior to scheduled event
- Child (4 to 12 years old), Senior (60 years & above).
- Children below the height of 110cm must be carried by an adult during the interaction.
- Suitable for non-swimmers.
Terms and Conditions
- Programme can accommodate up to 8 guests (toddlers included), subject to government directive.
- Guests are required to bring their own swimsuit and towel to participate in the programme.
- Guests are recommended to bring an additional mask in the event of unforeseen weather or splashing.
- A parent or guardian (21 years old and above) must be present to authorise participation for all programme participants who are below 21 years old.
- Children below 12 years old who have met the height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant at a ratio no greater than 1A : 3C; children who have not met the height requirment of 110cm must be accompanied by an adult at a ratio of 1A:1C.
- Guests are not allowed to bring in their bags and other loose items, such as jewellery and other accessories (watches, rings, earrings, sunglasses, etc).
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Separate fees will apply for purchase of photographs.
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to change.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.