Get closer with our fascinating dolphins in a waist-deep lagoon! Meet and greet our inquisitive Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins and experience their playful nature as you learn more about them. This fun and interactive programme is one of Dolphin Island’s most popular.
SGD90 (A separate Adventure Cove Waterpark admission ticket will be required on Saturday and Sunday)
Complimentary use of wetsuits and flotation devices (during the interaction programme only).
Lockers are available and is chargeable at SGD12 each for 2 hours.
Guest to arrive 20 minutes prior at Guest Services (At the entrance of Adventure Cove Waterpark)
12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm and 5.00pm
- Child (4 to 12 years old), Senior (60 years & above).
- Children below the height of 110cm must be carried by an adult during the interaction.
- Suitable for non-swimmers.
Terms and Conditions
- Programme can accommodate up to 10 participants, with a maximum of 5 participants from the same group.
- Guests are required to bring their own swimsuit and towel to participate in the programme.
- Guests are recommended to bring an additional mask in the event of unforeseen weather or splashing.
- A parent or guardian (21 years old and above) must be present to authorise participation for all programme participants who are below 21 years old.
- Children below 12 years old who have met the height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant at a ratio no greater than 1A : 3C; children who have not met the height requirment of 110cm must be accompanied by an adult at a ratio of 1A:1C.
- Guests are not allowed to bring in their bags and other loose items, such as jewellery and other accessories (watches, rings, earrings, sunglasses, etc).
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Separate fees will apply for purchase of photographs.
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to change.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.