Get an up close and personal encounter in shallow water. You get to enjoy a close interaction with dolphins to observe and understand their behaviour. At the same time, you can learn interesting facts about them.
For further enquiry, submit an enquiry request to us.
Online booking is available.
Price: SGD120 (Adult/Child/Senior)
A separate Adventure Cove Waterpark One-Day Ticket is required.
- Online booking can only be made at least 2 days in advance prior to visit.
- To make bookings for other dates and time slots, please send your enquiry.
Guest to arrive 20 minutes prior at the Adventure Cove Waterpark Entrance or if you are in the park, please check in 15 minutes prior to the programme in your swimming attire at Dolphin Island Entrance.
(4 – 12 years old)
(60 years old & above)
Terms and Conditions
- Suitable for non-swimmers.
- Children must be 4 years old to participate and if below the height of 110cm must be carried by a paying adult participant (above 21 years old) during the interaction. (Maximum accompanying ratio is 1 child below 110cm to 1 adult).
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant (above 21 years old). (Maximum accompanying ratio is 3 children to 1 adult)
- To ensure an enjoyable experience, the group size will be kept small. Guests who come in a large group may be split into separate groups.
- Guests are not allowed to bring in their bags and other loose items, such as jewellery and other accessories (watches, rings, earrings, sunglasses, etc). Small lockers are provided to store your loose items.
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Separate fees will apply for purchase of photographs.
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to change.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.