Get an up close and personal encounter in shallow water. You get to enjoy a close interaction with dolphins to observe and understand their behaviour. At the same time, you can learn interesting facts about them.
For further enquiry, submit an enquiry request to us.
(4 – 12 years old)
(60 years old & above)
Complimentary use of Dolphin Island lockers, wetsuits and flotation devices (during the interaction programme only).
- Child (4 to 12 years old), Senior (60 years & above).
- Children below the height of 110cm must be carried by an adult during the interaction.
- Suitable for non-swimmers.
Terms and Conditions
- To ensure an enjoyable experience, the group size will be kept small. Guests who come in a large group may be split into separate groups.
- A parent or guardian (21 years old and above) must be present to authorise participation for all programme participants who are below 21 years old.
- Children below 12 years old who have met the height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant at a ratio no greater than 1A : 3C; children who have not met the height requirment of 110cm must be accompanied by an adult at a ratio of 1A:1C.
- Guests are not allowed to bring in their bags and other loose items, such as jewellery and other accessories (watches, rings, earrings, sunglasses, etc). Small lockers are provided to store your loose items.
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Separate fees will apply for purchase of photographs.
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to change.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.