Get into deeper waters and build a more intimate bond with these elegant and graceful marine animals. Experience the euphoria that comes from a dolphin propelling you through the water on a bodyboard.This experience will not be available till further notice.
Online booking is available for 12.30pm and 3.30pm sessions.
Price*: SGD130 (Adult/Child/Senior)
*A separate Adventure Cove Waterpark One-Day Ticket is required.
- Online booking for 12.30pm and 3.30pm sessions are only available for the day after tomorrow.
- To make bookings for other dates and time slots, please send your enquiry.
Guest to arrive 20 minutes prior at the Adventure Cove Waterpark Entrance or if you are in the park, please check in 15 minutes prior to the programme in your swimming attire at Dolphin Island Entrance
(4 – 12 years old)
(60 years old & above)
(Inclusive of Adventure Cove Waterpark One-Day Ticket)
Complimentary use of Dolphin Island lockers, wetsuits and flotation devices (during the interaction programme only).
- Child (4 to 12 years old), Senior (60 years & above).
- Guests must be at least 115cm in height to participate.
- Suitable for proficient swimmers.
Terms and Conditions
- To ensure an enjoyable experience, the group size will be kept small. Guests who come in a large group may be split into separate groups.
- A parent or guardian (21 years old and above) must be present to authorise participation for all programme participants who are below 21 years old.
- Children below 12 years old who have met the height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant at a ratio no greater than 1A : 3C; children who have not met the height requirment are not able to particiapte in the program.
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to change.
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Separate fees will apply for purchase of photographs.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.