Get into deeper waters for an action-packed experience and build a more intimate bond with these elegant and graceful marine animals. Experience the euphoria that comes from a dolphin propelling you through the water on a bodyboard.
Online booking is available for 12.30pm and 3.30pm sessions.
Price*: SGD90 (Adult) | SGD88 (Child/Senior)
*A separate Adventure Cove Waterpark One-Day Ticket is required.
- Online booking for 12.30pm and 3.30pm sessions are only available for the day after tomorrow.
- To make bookings for other dates and time slots, please send your enquiry.
Guest to arrive 20 minutes prior at the Adventure Cove Waterpark Entrance or if you are in the park, please check in 15 minutes prior to the programme in your swimming attire at Dolphin Island Entrance
(4 – 12 years old)
(60 years old & above)
Terms and Conditions
- Suitable for proficient swimmers.
- Children must be 4 years old and must be at least 115cm to participate.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant (above 21 years old). (Maximum accompanying ratio is 3 children to 1 adult)
- To ensure an enjoyable experience, the group size will be kept small. Guests who come in a large group may be split into separate groups.
- Guests are not allowed to bring in their bags and other loose items, such as jewellery and other accessories (watches, rings, earrings, sunglasses, etc). Small lockers are provided to store your loose items.
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Separate fees will apply for purchase of photographs.
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to change.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.