Enjoy unlimited visits to the marine realm of S.E.A. Aquarium™
Come face-to-face with more than 100,000 marine animals of over 1,000 species as you explore the enchanting marine realm at S.E.A. Aquarium. With the Attractions Annual or Season Pass, enjoy priority access to the aquarium, perks to events and exhibitions and be involved in the latest conservation efforts.
Annual Pass and Season Passholders' Benefits
Fun-tastic Privileges within the Park
- Enjoy 12 months (Annual Passholders) or 6 months (Season Passholders) of unlimited admission with no black-out dates
- Priority access to attraction via VIP turnstile during 1st three hours of attraction operating hours
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Free Ice Cream per day per entry (for Child Annual Pass only)
- 10% discount for dated One-Day Ticket for all RWS Attractions all year round (maximum of 6 tickets per Annual Passholder per transaction)
- 10% off Attraction photo purchase
- Special Passholder’s rate on VIP Tours in S.E.A. Aquarium and Ocean Dreams
- 20% off Ultimate Marine Encounters and Dolphin Interaction Programmes
- Receive a birthday gift during your birthday month
Shop & Dine Privileges
- 10% off at all retail and food & beverage outlets except food cart purchases, promotions, souvenirs and/or alcohol purchases
- Discounts for select RWS events*
*Benefit is subject to the Terms & Conditions of each event.
S.E.A.A. Explorer Programme Exclusively for Child Annual Passholders
S.E.A.A. Explorer is a new interactive educational programme specially developed to engage children from the ages of 4 to 12. Exclusively for Child Annual Passholders, there will be different thematic activities that are progressively revealed through the year to arouse the curiosity and fuel the imagination of minds of our young friends about ocean conservation and the wonders of its diverse and captivating inhabitants.
These young members will be given hands-on tools and crafts to take on the role of explorers and discover the wonders and mysteries of the deep oceans. Rewards are in store, too, with the Explorer’s Completion Gift and Explorer’s Loyalty Gift presented upon completion of four and six missions respectively. Members will also get to bring home a DIY experiment guide to continue their exploration.
|Type of Passes||Adult
(Ages 13 to 59)
(Ages 4 to 12) /
Senior (Ages 60 & above)
|S.E.A. Aquarium Annual Pass||SGD88||SGD68||-||Book now|
|S.E.A. Aquarium Season Pass||SGD68||SGD58||SGD58||Book now|
|2-Park Annual Pass
Universal Studios Singapore* + S.E.A. Aquarium
|2-Park Annual Pass
S.E.A. Aquarium + Adventure Cove Waterpark
|3-Park Annual Pass
Universal Studios Singapore* + Adventure Cove Waterpark + S.E.A. Aquarium
E-Ticket is valid for one-time admission and must be processed into your photo pass at the Guest Services (Inside the park) on the same day of visit.
*Universal Express Unlimited Access is available at additional SGD130. Universal Express Unlimited Access is not valid for Canopy Flyer, Treasure Hunter, Amber Rock Climb, Magic Potion Spin and for any front row access. Universal Express Unlimited is only valid during normal park operating hours, not valid for separately ticketed events and concerts.
^For student rate, valid student ID must be presented at point of pass processing. Limited to one(1) purchase per student ID.
Adult rate is applicable if guest does not present a valid student ID.
Click here for the Attractions Pass Terms & Conditions.
Renewal, Replacement & Upgrade
Renew your Annual Pass / Season Pass
You may renew your privileges two months before the end of your Annual / Season Pass validity. Please proceed to Guest Services Counter in the attraction to renew. For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replace Your Annual / Season Pass
If you have lost your Annual / Season Pass, please visit Guest Services Counter for a replacement card. A replacement fee of SGD10 will be imposed from the 2nd replacement onwards.
Upgrade Your Day Ticket
Enjoy savings when you upgrade your One-Day Ticket to an Annual Pass or Season Pass before you exit the attraction at the Guest Services Counter.
Click here for the attraction calendar and operating hours.