RWS Attractions Pass Terms and Conditions
“Annual Pass” refers to the admission and privileges pass issued to holders of 1 year “One Park Access”, “Two Park Access” or “Three Park Access” passes (i.e. at the Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium and/or Adventure Cove Waterpark parks)
“Season Pass” refers to the admission and privileges pass issued to holders of the 6-month “One Park Access” pass (i.e. at the Universal Studios Singapore and/or Adventure Cove Waterpark parks)
“Attractions Pass” refers to the Annual Pass and/or Season Pass.
“Attractions Pass Programme” refers to the Attractions Pass programme operated by Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. Ltd.
“Passholder” or “Passholders” refers to a member of the Attractions Pass Programme, and shall include both Annual Passholders and Season Passholders.
“Annual Passholder" shall refer to holders of Annual Passes. “Season Passholder” shall refer to holders of Season Passes.
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Attractions Pass Programme and Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. Ltd.’s (“RWS”) relationship with all Passholders.
2. By signing up for the Attractions Pass Programme, Passholders agree and undertake to have read, understood, and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
B. APPLICATION & PARTICIPATION
3. The following types of Attractions Passes are available to be applied for:
- Annual Pass: Universal Studios Singapore/ S.E.A. Aquarium/ Adventure Cove Waterpark Adult
- Annual Pass: Universal Studios Singapore/ S.E.A. Aquarium/ Adventure Cove Waterpark Child
- Annual Pass: Universal Studios Singapore/ S.E.A. Aquarium/ Adventure Cove Waterpark Senior
- Season Pass: Universal Studios Singapore/ Adventure Cove Waterpark Adult
- Season Pass: Universal Studios Singapore/ Adventure Cove Waterpark Child
- Season Pass: Universal Studios Singapore/ Adventure Cove Waterpark Senior
- Season Pass: Universal Studios Singapore/ Adventure Cove Waterpark Student
Passholders cannot hold overlapping Attraction Passes at the same park(s). By way of illustration, a Passholder who holds an Annual Pass (Two Park Access to Universal Studios Singapore and S.E.A. Aquarium) would not be able to apply for a Season Pass to Universal Studios Singapore and S.E.A. Aquarium but would qualify for a Season Pass to Adventure Cove Waterpark.
4. Age Requirement:
- Adult Attraction Passes: at least thirteen (13) years of age
- Child Attraction Passes: Between four (4) to twelve (12) years of age
- Senior Attraction Passes: at least sixty (60) years of age
- Student Attraction Passes: Students with valid local (Singapore) student passes
5. Application Fee: There is an upfront one-time fee, the quantum of which will depend on the components of the Attractions Pass.
6. Validity: Upon the approval of an application by RWS, the Attractions Pass (and privileges thereunder) will be valid for a period of:
- Annual Pass: Twelve (12) months from date of approval, or
- Season Pass: Six (6) months from date of approval.
7. Only natural persons are eligible to apply for the Attractions Pass. Legal persons (e.g. corporations or entities) are not eligible.
8. As a pre-requisite to applying for the Attractions Pass, the applicant must provide RWS with all requested information and complete the application form as prescribed by RWS.
9. Applications may be declined at RWS’ sole and absolute discretion.
10. Passholders are responsible for the safekeeping of the Attractions Pass. RWS will not be held liable for any loss, damage or expense incurred by any Passholder however caused, through any unauthorised use of Passholder’s Attractions Pass.
11. Passholders may collect the Attractions Pass at the Universal Studios Singapore (“USS”) Guest Services, S.E.A. Aquarium (“SEAA”) Guest Services or Adventure Cove Waterpark (“ACW”) Guest Services (where applicable) within six (6) months from the date of RWS’ approval. Passholders agree that Attractions Passes which remain uncollected after the six (6) month period will be discarded by RWS. Any request for a replacement card will be considered a request for a replacement of a lost card, for which replacement charges will be levied as set out at Clause E.21 below.
C. TYPES OF ATTRACTION PASSES
12. Depending on the type of Attraction Passes chosen, Passholder shall enjoy the privileges as summarized at https://www.rwsentosa.com/attractions/attractions-pass.
13. Passholder must personally present the Attractions Pass to enjoy the privileges. RWS may request for photo identification for further verification. Torn, damaged, defaced, or altered Attraction Passes may be rejected by RWS.
14. Privileges and Terms (Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium or Adventure Cove Waterpark):
- Unlimited Admission:
- Annual Pass: Twelve (12) months’ worth of unlimited admission without blackout dates during regular park operating hours. Not valid for separately ticketed events and concerts inside the parks.
- Season Pass: Six (6) months’ worth of unlimited admission without blackout dates during regular park operating hours. Not valid for separately ticketed events and concerts inside the parks.
- One-Day Tickets (onsite purchase only)
(Applicable to Annual Passholders only)
- Annual Passholders may purchase One-Day Tickets to Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, and Adventure Cove Waterpark at a discounted rate. Not valid for separately ticketed events and concerts inside the parks.
- Not applicable for Universal Studios Singapore One-Day Ticket for Seniors.
- Up to a maximum of eight (8) One-Day Tickets per membership term (for Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, and Adventure Cove Waterpark respectively).
- Priority Entry for Annual Passholders of Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark:
- Annual Passholders of the parks shall enjoy priority entry to the respective park(s) to which they have a valid Annual Pass.
- For up to a maximum of six (6) accompanying guests per visit for each park. For the avoidance of doubt, Annual Passholder’s accompanying guests have to separately purchase admission tickets.
- Priority entry is only valid for the first three hours of regular park operating hours.
- Annual Passholder and accompanying guests are to proceed to the exclusive turnstiles at the entrance of the park.
- Priority entry excludes special events and priority queues for rides inside the parks.
- Universal Express and Adventure Express (Applicable to Annual Passholders only)
- Annual Passholders of Universal Studios Singapore and Adventure Cove Waterpark may purchase Universal Express and Adventure Express respectively, at discounted rates.
- Discounted rates for Adventure Express are only applicable during peak hours and are only applicable for a one (1) time use each at Riptide Rocket, Dueling Racer and Rainbow Reef.
- Only one Universal Express and/or Adventure Express per Annual Passholder per day may be purchased.
- Universal Express must be purchased onsite at Guest Services inside Universal Studios Singapore.
- Adventure Express must be purchased onsite at Guest Services inside Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- RWS may, at its sole and absolute discretion, withhold sales of Universal Express and/or Adventure Express, after taking into consideration the capacity of the park.
- Special rate(s) for Passholders:
- Universal Studios Singapore: Sesame Street Character Breakfast. Purchase shall be made onsite with a valid Universal Studios Singapore Annual / Season Pass presented at the point of purchase.
- Child Annual Passholders are entitled to one (1) ice-cream redemption per day (subject to availability) at the respective redemption outlets set out below:
- Universal Studios Singapore: Gloria’s Snack Shack
- S.E.A. Aquarium: S.E.A. Side Snacks
- Adventure Cove Waterpark: Hotdog Cart
Child Annual Passholders are to collect the redemption voucher at the respective park’s Guest Services to exchange it for the ice-cream at the redemption outlet.
- Exclusive benefits and/or invites for events and in-park programmes.
- Other privileges at Universal Studios Singapore:
- SGD5 off stroller rentals for Universal Studios Singapore Annual Passholders, subject to availability.
- Universal Express Unlimited (Unlimited access at Universal Studios Singapore) available at an additional SGD130 for Universal Studios Singapore Annual Passholders and at an additional SGD100 for Universal Studios Singapore Season Passholders. (Not valid at Canopy Flyer, Treasure Hunter, Amber Rock Climb, Magic Potion Spin and for any front row access. Universal Express is only valid during normal park operating hours, and not valid for separately ticketed events and concerts.)
- Other privileges at S.E.A. Aquarium:
- SGD5 off wheelchair rentals for S.E.A. Aquarium Annual Passholders, subject to availability.
- SGD5 slushie refills using S.E.A. Aquarium slushie cup.
- Other privileges at Adventure Cove Waterpark:
- Exclusive access to Riptide Lounge and all-day complimentary refreshments, for Annual Passholders, valid for dine-in only.
- Full-day cabana rental at half-day rates for Annual Passholders, subject to availability. Not valid on Public Holidays, eve of Public Holidays and school holidays. F&B Vouchers are not included.
- Discounted Admission Rates for selected night events (up to maximum of 2 tickets per event)
General Terms & Conditions and Park Rules and Regulations of Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark apply.
- 1–For–1 Hour At Kids Club
- Passholders are entitled to enjoy a 1-for-1 hour at Kids Club (not applicable after 9:00pm)
- Passholder must be personally present to register the Passholder’s child (or children) and produce a valid Attraction Pass and photo identification acceptable to RWS at the time of registration.
- Age Limit: For children aged three (3) to twelve (12) only. RWS reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone outside the age limit.
- The child must be of a minimum age of three (3) years old at date of registration and be able to play independently without any supervision.
- Passholders and/or any other accompanying guests are not allowed to accompany the child (or children) to the play area. Only authorised personnel of Kids Club will be allowed into the play area.
- Activities organised by the Kids Club outside the Kids Club’s designated space may be subject to additional costs.
- RWS may, at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, temporarily close or restrict admission to Kids Club due to capacity, special events or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Passholders may purchase photo images at any souvenir imaging counters in Universal Studios, S.E.A. Aquarium, Adventure Cove Waterpark, and Dolphin Island at a discounted rate.
- Proof of identification required at the point of purchase.
- Discount cannot be combined with other photo imaging promotion packages.
- In-Park Retail and Food & Beverage
- Passholders may purchase retail and food & beverage items at prevailing discounted rates.
- The discounted rates do not apply to:
- Starbucks inside Universal Studios Singapore;
- KT’s Grill: Discount is not applicable to set menus and is not to be used in conjunction with other promotions, and
- Roving food cart purchases, promotions, F&B souvenirs/or alcohol purchases in Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Birthday Privileges
- Birthday privileges are valid on a single date of visit only during the Passholder’s birthday month.
- Annual Passholder of Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark shall be entitled to one (1) complimentary birthday gift from the park at which the Passholder has a valid Attraction Pass, during the Passholder’s birthday month.
- Birthday privileges are not to be used in conjunction with other discounts and promotions, not for sale and non-exchangeable for cash.
D. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
15. RWS reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to immediately and without prior notice, suspend and/or terminate a Passholder’s account in certain situations, including but not limited to the following :
- Passholder lodges more than three (3) card replacement requests;
- Passholder has verbally or physically abused any of the employees of RWS or RWS’ tenants;
- Passholder has acted fraudulently or dishonestly;
- Passholder has destroyed or damaged any property belonging to RWS and/or RWS’ tenants;
- Passholder has breached these Terms and Conditions;
- Passholder has abused the Attractions Pass Programme in any manner whatsoever;
- RWS has to comply with any lawful order given by any relevant authority or governmental body; and/or
- Passholder has behaved in such a manner which RWS determines to be inappropriate.
16. Passholders may terminate their Attractions Pass at any time by writing in to RWS and returning the Attractions Pass to RWS.
17. In the event that a Passholder’s account is suspended and/or terminated, for any reason whatsoever, there will be no refund of costs, and all benefits and privileges shall cease forthwith.
18. RWS shall not be liable to Passholders in any way whatsoever as a result of suspension and/or termination of their accounts pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Attractions Pass is for the Passholder’s benefit only, and the privileges and/or benefits are non-transferable and non-assignable.
20. Passholders shall be responsible for the safekeeping of their Attractions Passes. In the event that an Attractions Pass is lost, stolen or used by another person, the Passholder shall immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. The following administrative charge will be levied for each replacement of any lost, stolen or damaged attraction pass.
- 1st Replacement: $10 Replacement Fee
- 2nd Replacement onwards: $30 Replacement Fee
22. The Attractions Pass Programme, its privileges and benefits are offered at the sole and absolute discretion of RWS.
23. RWS reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, delete, modify, or vary these Terms and Conditions, the benefits and privileges, including the cancellation, suspension or revocation of the Attractions Pass Programme, without prior notice and without compensation to Passholders.
24. RWS shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from or relating to the use of the Attractions Pass Programme.
25. Passholders shall fully indemnify and keep indemnified RWS against all claims, damages, costs and/or expenses made against or incurred by RWS and its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and/or tenants arising from or relating to, without limitation, Passholder’s use of the Attractions Pass Programme or any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
26. The privileges, benefits, awards and services under the Attractions Pass Programme are provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties, of title, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights and fitness for a particular purpose. RWS disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: i) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy or content of information, privileges, awards or services; and ii) any warranties of title or warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. Passholders agree that use of the Attractions Pass and any of the privileges, benefits, awards or services are entirely at their own risk.
27. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
28. The Applicant Passholder hereby consents to RWS to collect, use and disclose its personal data acquired, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and RWS’s data protection policy (available at RWS’s website https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/legal-information):
- processing and confirming your application, including to contact you in relation to this Attractions Pass Application (the “Application”) and the Attractions Pass;
- verifying your identity for the purposes of this Application and the Attractions Pass;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests and feedback from you in relation to this Application or the Attractions Pass;
- processing payment or credit transactions for the Application;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority, related to this Application or the Attractions Pass;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes related to this Application or the Attractions Pass; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above, related to this Application or the Attractions Pass.
29. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
30. RWS reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to interpret, apply and communicate these Terms and Conditions. All decisions made by RWS shall be final and conclusive in each case.
31. These Terms and Conditions is in the English language only, which language will be controlling in all respects, and all versions hereof in any other language will be for accommodation only and will not be binding upon the parties hereto. All communications to be made or given pursuant to the Attractions Pass Programme and this Terms and Conditions will be in the English language.