Ray Bay Encounter
Feel the magic of wading and interacting with dozens of rays. Sign up for an up-close encounter to feed and interact with these friendly creatures as you touch their velvety wings. Learn more about these amazing marine animals in a memorable encounter filled with wonder and discovery today!
Adventure Cove Waterpark will be closed until 20 August 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- A valid admission ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark is required to enjoy the programme.
- Limited to a maximum of 5 guests from the same group per session. Subject to availability.
- Must be at least 5 years old and at least 107cm to participate.
- Participants under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying parent/legal guardian (must be 21 years old & above) in the water. (Maximum of 3 children to 1 parent/legal guardian)
- Participants under the age of 21 must have a parent/legal guardian (21 years old and above) to complete and sign the health declaration and indemnity forms onsite.
- Participants to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time at Ray Bay (inside Adventure Cove Waterpark).
- Participants are required to be in proper swimwear.
- Participants are not allowed to bring in their bags and other loose items, such as jewelleries and other accessories (watches, rings, earrings, sunglasses etc.) Small lockers are provided to store your loose items.
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Additional fee applies for purchase of the photograph(s).
- Please note that the programme may be interrupted as it is subjected to prevailing weather conditions or husbandry needs.
- No outside food and beverages within Adventure Cove Waterpark, S.E.A. Aquarium and Dolphin Island.