Here’s a fancy cocktail you can make at home! Featuring an assortment of fresh fruits such as blackberries, strawberries and pomegranate, this refreshing summer drink is perfect for the warm weather. The best part? It’s really easy to put together too.
750ml Red Wine
660ml Soda water or Sparkling Rosé or Red Wine
Lemon for garnishing
Wine glass and water jar
1. Get your ingredients ready.
2. Mix all berries into the jar, then pour the red wine and whiskey into the jar.
3. Leave it in the chiller for at least 3-4 hours — the longer the better.
4. Add some ice and pour the cocktail into the wine glass. Prepare the lemon slice for garnishing.
5. Lastly, pour some soda water or sparkling rosé into the wine glass - the latter will make your Sangria tastier!
Check out other recipes here:
Chef’s Recipe | Milo cake with frosting
Chef's Recipe | Sweet Soufflé Omelette With Strawberry Yoghurt