Each of these 11 exclusive suites is designed like a deluxe two storey townhouse offering guests with the best of both land and sea. The upper level consists of an open living area leading onto an outdoor patio and Jacuzzi whilst the lower level offers guests with an underwater view of over 40,000 marine fishes in the comfort and privacy of their own suite. Discreetly tucked away on one side of the world’s largest aquarium, guests will be treated to five-star comfort and personalised butler service whilst enjoying spectacular views of this underwater sanctuary. To complete your marine experience, simply request to be ferried to the nearby S.E.A. Aquarium™ and Adventure Cove Waterpark™.
As one family discovers, this underwater sight gets even more intriguing during feeding time when schools of fish gather around the divers dishing out food to them. Read about how Angeline Ng and her family spent their staycation under the sea at Ocean Suite.
Do you know?
The room lights will automatically be dimmed when the viewing panel is raised. Just like in the theatre when the movie is about to begin.
Check-in Time: 3.00pm
One king-sized bed
(No Rollaway Bed permitted in Ocean Suite)
(Total number of pax)
||3 Adults or 2 Adults & 2 Children
Note: Rooms with breakfast reservation (single/double occupancy) are entitled to a maximum of 2 daily adult breakfasts. Additional servings may be added upon check-in at an additional cost.
Book online, email email@example.com or call our reservation hotline on (+65) 6577 8899.
- Sunken jacuzzi bathtub next to open ocean tank viewing window
- Outdoor jacuzzi in the living room patio
- Simmons “Cool Max” luxe mattress
- Premium 400 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Goose feather pillows
- 50” Plasma TV with Cable Vision and a wide collection of the latest movies and radio channels in the bedroom
- 50” Plasma TV with Cable Vision and a wide collection of the latest movies and radio channels in the living room
- Sofa-bed in the living room
- Wireless High-Speed Broadband Internet Access
- Dossier with compendium of current collaterals
- iHome Docking Station (iA100)
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary bottles of drinking water
- Electronic safe
- Embroidered laundry bag
- Polyester slippers
- Shoe horn & coat brush
- Nespresso coffee maker with Nespresso capsules and TWG tea-making facilities
- Minibar with a range of snacks, soft drinks and juices
You will also get to experience…
- Free-form swimming pool at Beach Villas
- Complimentary access to gym facilities at ESPA
- 24-hour butler service
- 24-hour laundry/ dry-cleaning service
- 24-hour in-room dining menu (International & oriental selections available
- Buggy service on-call