Visitor Information FAQs
General FAQs for Universal Studios Singapore® | In the Park | F&B | Others
General FAQs for Universal Studios Singapore
How and where can I buy Universal Studios Singapore tickets?
- You may do so online at www.rwsentosa.com, via the Resorts World Sentosa Call Centre (+65 6577 8888), or on-site at a Universal Studios ticket booth.
Can I buy tickets on the same day that I wish to visit the park?
- Yes, but please note that same day tickets are subject to availability.
- Ticketing booths operate as follows:
Park Operating Hours: 10:00AM-7:00PM
Park Operating Hours: 10:00AM-08:00PM
Operating hours are subject to changes. Please check our Visitor Info page for details on your chosen day of visit.
Will tickets sold online be cheaper than those sold on-site at the theme park sales counter?
- Although online tickets are the same price, the print-at-home function allows immediate access into the park without needing to stop at a ticket counter.
Are there Stay-and-Play packages which include hotel stays and Universal Studios Singapore tickets?
- Yes there are. Visit www.rwsentosa.com or check with your local travel agents for the latest promotions and packages to suit your holiday needs.
I am staying at one of the hotels at Resorts World, how do I purchase Universal Studios tickets?
- Guests can purchase the tickets at the ticket booths outside the park (subject to availability). However, guests are encouraged to purchase tickets before arrival at the hotels via the website or the reservations hotline at +65 6577 8899 to avoid disappointment. If the guests have already arrived at the hotel and have not bought tickets yet, they can do so by physically going to the ticket booths outside the theme park or call the reservations hotline to book the tickets. Guests who need help can approach their concierges.
Are hotel guests guaranteed tickets to the Park?
- There will be tickets for hotel guests on a first-come-first-served basis, but as tickets are limited, we encourage guests to book their tickets when they make their room reservations.
Do I have to pay extra to visit the attractions in the Universal Studios Singapore?
- Once inside Universal Studios, all attractions are included in your admission, except the Amber Rock Climb, which costs an additional $5 per climb. You may also wish to purchase Universal Express, which are priced from $20 onwards, depending on park capacity. Universal Express can be purchased at any ticket window, Guest Services location, Amber Rock Climb and Mobile Express Cart. Please approach any team member for more information on the day of visit.
Why must I pay for the Amber Rock Climb?
- The experience of rock climbing is an added-value experience to guest's day. Rock climbing walls are not a typical theme park offering, and due to the nature of the experience, the capacity is low and there are a very limited number of people who will be able to participate.
What are the preferred modes of payment?
- For your convenience, a variety of payment methods are accepted including cash, credit/debit cards, NETS.
Are tickets transferable?
- Prior to their first use, all unused valid tickets are transferrable. After their first use, tickets are not transferrable and must be used by the same person on all days.
Are tickets refundable?
- We regret that tickets sold are non-refundable.
I lost my ticket(s)/ I forgot the confirmation number of my ticket(s). Is there a way to retrieve it?
- If you purchased your ticket online or via the Resorts World Call Center, please visit the Guest Services Windows so that your unused ticket can be reprinted. If your tickets were purchased on-site and you are able to produce proof of purchase, you may proceed to Guest Services Windows for assistance.
Can I leave and re-enter the theme park?
- Park admission is valid for an entire day. If you need to leave the park, please get a handstamp at the exit. A valid handstamp and ticket are required for re-entry. Some special events and shows may require a separate ticket.
I am unable to make it to the theme park and have decided to visit it another day. Will I be able to do so?
- Please note that confirmed transactions cannot be cancelled, refunded, or amended under any circumstances.
What should I wear to the Park?
- For the best experience, you are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. You may wish to bring along a spare set of clothes, as certain attractions may get you wet. Lockers are available to store any spare clothes, for a fee. Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times while visiting the Studio.
- No costumes or masks allowed.
In the Park
What are the operating hours for Universal Studios Singapore?
- Park operating hours vary based on the time of year and day of week. Please check our Visitor Info page for details on your chosen day to visit.
Will the park be closed during heavy downpours or thunderstorms?
- Although there are many sheltered areas within Universal Studios, there are areas exposed to weather. In the event of severe weather, selected attractions may close temporarily.
Will I be able to get a refund on my ticket(s) should the Park be closed in the case of bad weather?
- Universal Studios does not close based on weather conditions, therefore, tickets are non-refundable.
Will I be able to bring in food and drinks into the Park?
- We offer a variety of fresh and delicious food for our guests to enjoy at our restaurants and concession stands throughout the Park. However, we do understand that guests may need to bring in food bought from outside the Park. Please note the following guidelines:
- Bottled Water
- Any food required for medical purposes and medically–indicated nutritional supplements
- Any food required for special dietary needs
- Baby food/baby formula
- Soft-sided insulated bags no larger than 8.5” wide x 6” high x 6” deep (216mm x 152mm x 152mm)
- Picnic lunches
- Hard-sided coolers and glass containers
- Soft-sided coolers larger than 8.5” wide x 6” high x 6” deep
- Coolers, suitcases, and bags with wheels
Please be advised that all bags and personal items are subject to inspection.
What are the preferred modes of payment within the Park?
- We accept cash, NETS, major credit and debit cards. There are available cash points for withdrawals on-site as well. For assistance, consult a park guide map, or ask any Team Member.
Are there any ATMs nearby?
- ATMs are located outside the Studio near the lockers, as well as inside the Studio adjacent to the Dino Store by Jurassic Park. Please refer to the Studio Guide, or ask any Team Member, for more information.
What should I do if I feel unwell?
- There is First Aid available inside Universal Studios. Health Services can be located to the right after entering the turnstiles. If you fall ill during your visit, you are encouraged to approach any Team Member for assistance.
What should I do if I realised I lost something?
- Please enquire about it with Team Members at the locations where you may have left it. You can also visit Lost and Found (located in Guest Services), or ask any Team Member for assistance.
Are there age, height or weight restrictions for the attractions in the theme park?
- For safety purposes, there are height, weight, and/or health restrictions for various attractions. Please check the Rider's Guide [PDF, 750KB] for more information.
Are there facilities for the handicapped in the Park?
- A complimentary Rider's Guide [PDF, 750KB] for guests with disabilities is available at Guest Services. This guide explains boarding procedures and specific information relating to each attraction.
Are there shower facilities in the Park?
- There are no shower facilities within the park.
Will there be strollers provided in the Park?
- Strollers are available at Rentals, located at the right side of the park upon entry.
A single stroller is priced at S$15, a double stroller is priced at S$20.
For Annual Pass holders, a single stroller is priced at S$10, a double stroller is priced at $15.
Strollers are recommended for toddler age between 24 months to 10 years old.
Are there nursing rooms within the Park?
- The nursing area and Baby Centre is located inside the Annual Pass Lobby, at the left side of the park upon entry.
Are there Halal-certified restaurants within the Park?
- Yes. There are in fact, several. These restaurants are Mel’s Drive In, Friar’s, Goldilocks, Oasis Spice Café and Marty’s Casa Del Wild.
Are there vegetarian options available in the Park?
- Yes. All our outlets offer a vegetarian choice and/or a healthy choice.
Is it possible for parties and conventions to be held within Universal Studios Singapore?
- Yes! Please contact our MICE Sales Representatives through email at email@example.com or call +65 6577 9977 for any event’s needs.
Are there food carts in and around the Park?
- Yes, there are plenty, and these offer a wide variety of food choices, from kebabs to popcorn.
Am I allowed to take photographs within the Park?
- Feel free to take as many pictures as you would like. There are also photographers located within the park to assist with capturing your lasting memories. However, please note that production cameras are not allowed into the park.
Are pets and animals allowed within the Park?
- No pets or animals are allowed within our premises, with the exception of service animals for the visually impaired.
Is smoking allowed within the Park premises?
- Smoking is allowed only within designated areas. Please refer to a park guide map, or ask any Team Member for assistance. We urge customers to be considerate and observe the designated smoking areas.
No skate-scooters, in-line skates, roller-blades, bicycles, tricycles & pull-trolleys allowed in park.