Universal Studios Singapore®
Soak Out Water Party Terms and Conditions
Soak Out (comprising the "Soak Out Water Party" and "Soak Out After Party", both of which shall be collectively referred to as "the Event") shall take place at the Lagoon Stage in the Hollywood zone of Universal Studios Singapore from 13 June 2016 to 10 August 2016.
(i) Soak Out Water Party will be held for the period 13 June 2016 to 10 August 2016 from 3.00pm to 3.30pm daily, save for Saturdays whereby the same will be held from 5.30pm to 6.00pm
(ii) Soak Out After Party will be held only for the period 24 June 2016 to 9 August 2016, on Fridays and Saturdays from 6.00pm to 9.00pm. Please take note that:
- There will be no Soak Out After Party on 23 July 2016.
- The Soak Out After Party will be held on all three (3) nights for the period 7 to 9 August 2016.
All guests entering Universal Studios Singapore must hold a valid admission ticket.
Guests can only use water guns sold at Universal Studios Singapore.
Guests can only use the water guns at the splash zone near the Lagoon Stage in the Hollywood zone.
Guests shall be allowed to continue playing with water guns within the boundaries of the Lagoon Stage in the Hollywood zone for a maximum of 30 minutes after the end of each Soak Out Water Party. The following timeslots shall apply:
- Extended water play time after Soak Out Water Party on Sundays to Fridays: 3.30pm to 4pm
- Extended water play time after Soak Out Water Party on Saturdays: 6.00pm to 6.30pm
Guests shall not engage in water play at any other zones in Universal Studios Singapore.
Guests are not allowed to engage in water play after the Soak Out Water Party and at any other zones in Universal Studios Singapore.
Guests must wear proper attire at all times.
General Terms & Conditions
- By participating in the Event, the guest is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS may issue from time to time.
- RWS shall not be liable to any persons in the Event for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Event.
- RWS reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the Event, and publish any guests’ images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Event without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Event.
- RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Event and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the guests. The decision of RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the Event is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Guest shall fully indemnify and hold RWS harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which RWS incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the guest’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Event, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Event Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.